So the high and mighty ethical daniel finally gets caught , and by a noob no lesshow you ask , well explain how I am watching him on hsp at this very minute and on a private table on pssee, busted cold. minions come to his rescue and try and explain it away. I am telling on him , i got him this time , oh man , this should be good . bob, dont even try it, this is above your paygrade

yea, thats what I was saying what the hell is that canadian trying to pull here.does he think we dont have tv or internet, i mean come on , im glad to see that you all are banding together on this I cant see this going unpunished unless he is pulls an obama and says " deal with it " then we will just have to suck it up and take it

you do realize high stakes poker isn't live, right? It was recorded months ago. Sooo, your elevator doesn't quite rise to the top floor does it.
wha - did you really just say that. who are youyou cant be that slow , can you
yea, thats what I was saying what the hell is that canadian trying to pull here.does he think we dont have tv or internet, i mean come on , im glad to see that you all are banding together on this I cant see this going unpunished unless he is pulls an obama and says " deal with it " then we will just have to suck it up and take it
in canada people only have one or the other, tv or internet! he musta thought it was the same elsewhere, and thought he could never be caught! WOW so schoolboy!
So the high and mighty ethical daniel finally gets caught , and by a noob no lesshow you ask , well explain how I am watching him on hsp at this very minute and on a private table on pssee, busted cold. minions come to his rescue and try and explain it away. I am telling on him , i got him this time , oh man , this should be good . bob, dont even try it, this is above your paygrade
i have 2 questions to ask1. what the **** are you talking about?2. are you ****ing stupid?
i have 2 things to say1. what the **** are you talking about2. are you ****ing stupid
so these things you are saying are not really questionsthen i dont have to answer them , right? just saying