that's what i was thinking...i just noticed a few minutes ago when this new full tilt commercial came on..then, my natural course of action was to google jennifer harmon cleavage..look at those things at the beg. of the commercial!Visit My Website

that's what i was thinking...i just noticed a few minutes ago when this new full tilt commercial came on..then, my natural course of action was to google jennifer harmon cleavage..look at those things at the beg. of the commercial!Visit My Website
You own youtube? sweet.
Um, no. Those have been there for a while.
Lies, if by a while you mean more than maybe a year, 2 max only because I'm not sure. But they're definitely 'new' in the grand scheme of things. Only right now is everyone noticing, so I'm guessing they're less than a year old.Mark

I heard she had a charity poker tourney to raise money to save the puppies, just didn't know she was saving for her own set of puppies! :evilnaughtysmiley:

jenn harmon is a nice lady and semi-cute, but she does that twitchy thing with her upper lip & nose, and to me it makes her upper lip look like it is flapping around. it disturbs me.

Can't really tell, perhaps it's just the more revealing clothing she's wearing. I've never really stared at her boobs much, and I'd have to be really bored/creepy to go get another picture and sit at my computer comparing them. :PI always thought she was cute in a petite-badass sort of way, like Tina Weymouth (bass player for the band Talking Heads). Those pictures (whether it's the more revealing clothing or a boob job) make her a little less cute imo.

Can't really tell, perhaps it's just the more revealing clothing she's wearing. I've never really stared at her boobs much, and I'd have to be really bored/creepy to go get another picture and sit at my computer comparing them. :PI always thought she was cute in a petite-badass sort of way, like Tina Weymouth (bass player for the band Talking Heads). Those pictures (whether it's the more revealing clothing or a boob job) make her a little less cute imo.
Is this a 2nd thread? I thought I said already... it's clearly a boob job. People can stop speculating.
I heard she had a charity poker tourney to raise money to save the puppies, just didn't know she was saving for her own set of puppies! :evilnaughtysmiley:
nh
jenn harmon is a nice lady and semi-cute, but she does that twitchy thing with her upper lip & nose, and to me it makes her upper lip look like it is flapping around. it disturbs me.
She reminds me of a chipmunk with the twitching. I do not find her attractive at all.