What Do You Think About When Having Sex?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you're supposed to do
I'm laughing like a little school girl right now.

True answer: When I have sex with my wife, I think about her. But sometimes I like to pretend one of her hot friends is there as well. I will have my threesome.....in this life or the next.Helpful answer: If you feel yourself climaxing too early, change to shorter strokes, deeper inside her. She will still enjoy it but you wont. Which is good for 30 seconds until you can get yourself back from the brink.Unhelpful answer: Find a girl who is easy and can stand you.....and bang her over and over until you have some game. Or get better at going down on a girl so she doesnt care as much about the intercouse.TraptSteve answer: Imagine the girl you are banging has a fiance in prison who is eligible for parole soon.

I have an idea. Try to think of as many different brands of chocolate bar as you can. You know, butterfinger, snickers, baby ruth etc. You'll be surprised how difficult it is to remember them all, and the concentration will distract you from the sexing. My dentist made me do this when he was pulling out one of my baby teeth with pliers and it definitely helped me.

I have an idea. Try to think of as many different brands of chocolate bar as you can. You know, butterfinger, snickers, baby ruth etc. You'll be surprised how difficult it is to remember them all, and the concentration will distract you from the sexing. My dentist made me do this when he was pulling out one of my baby teeth with pliers and it definitely helped me.
Why are you having sex with your dentist?
Was he this type of dentist? http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/1...022/detail.html
I have an idea. Try to think of as many different brands of chocolate bar as you can. You know, butterfinger, snickers, baby ruth etc.
I tried this. Unfortunately, in the heat of the moment, I forgot to use my "inside voice." She was mad at me for not really having candy after.

I think of Shia Le Boof...wait for flame

good post Theresa
Medical AdviceWhat is it? Premature ejaculation (PE) means coming too quickly, and it's one of the commonest of all sexual problems. In our survey of several thousand British males, approximately 10 per cent of them said that they often or sometimes had this trouble. We found that it's commoner in younger men - which is not surprising, as there's a distinct tendency for it to improve with age. Men generally get better control as they grow older. However, a 2004 survey in Europe showed that many middle-aged men still have this problem. Fortunately, good treatments are available. Definitions It’s almost impossible to get an accurate definition of premature ejaculation: what some couples consider a satisfactory length of intercourse would be very inadequate for others. At the 2006 Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine, an American research paper reported:
  • the average lasting time of men with PE was 1.8 minutes.
  • 'normal' men lasted an average of 7.3 minutes.

But there were males who claimed to have premature ejaculation, yet who could last up to 25 minutes. This clearly shows people have wildly differing ideas about what is normal. At the same Congress, Professor Waldinger reported that 2.5 per cent of men couldn't last 90 seconds inside the vagina. Those males undoubtedly have PE. From our own clinical experience, there are plenty of couples who would regard intercourse that lasts under 20 minutes as less than satisfactory, and would feel that any ejaculation in under 10 minutes or so is decidedly premature. As a working definition, if either you or your partner feel that orgasm is happening too soon, then there probably is some degree of PE. Does it matter?

No.There, I could have saved this author what was presumably hours of research and typing. I also saved many of you the time it would have taken to read this. "PE" doesn't matter unless you're a woman. Which I'm not. You guys don't complain about "PE" when it's just movie, popcorn and head night now do you? Oh, since we're inside you we have to all of a sudden "last a while?" Guess what? Vag > mouth every time. How about when you go in the first five minutes? Don't hear any of us men whining about that now do you? No. We take one for the team, soldier on and fight the good fight. Jesus, you people are never satisfied.

Reminds me of my first sexual experience.I took off my clothes and the girl I was with took one look at my manhood and asked: "Who you going to please with that thing?""Me" was all I said

No.There, I could have saved this author what was presumably hours of research and typing. I also saved many of you the time it would have taken to read this. "PE" doesn't matter unless you're a woman. Which I'm not. You guys don't complain about "PE" when it's just movie, popcorn and head night now do you? Oh, since we're inside you we have to all of a sudden "last a while?" Guess what? Vag > mouth every time. How about when you go in the first five minutes? Don't hear any of us men whining about that now do you? No. We take one for the team, soldier on and fight the good fight. Jesus, you people are never satisfied.
If I go in five minutes, I can still go on. For that matter, I can go again.
Reminds me of my first sexual experience.I took off my clothes and the girl I was with took one look at my manhood and asked: "Who you going to please with that thing?""Me" was all I said
vnhIf that wasn't a joke, that girl was a bitch. Damn.

Does It Matter For example, a man may believe that ‘real men’ must thrust endlessly to give a woman pleasure. Such thinking is not only damaging to the man, but wrong. Most women want penetration but also derive great pleasure from love play – often preferring fondling and oral sex as well or to intercourse.also it's also not just in the size , it's what you can do with it or how you handle yourself

vnhIf that wasn't a joke, that girl was a bitch. Damn.
That was TOTALLY a joke, I mean hey totally a joke... :club:
That was TOTALLY a joke, I mean hey totally a joke... :club:
You don't need to prove anything to me.