What Do You Think About When Having Sex?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about my wife.
See, I took this as...He's having sex with his wife and thinking about her....HOW SWEET!But, I guess I'm just a nice guy like that...
I keep a handful of hydrocodone (street name: Vicodin) hanging out in my medicine cabinet. I take one right before I start fooling around with a girl, which serves a dual purpose:1) It takes about 30-45 minutes to really kick in, so I am forced to do girly stuff, like engage in foreplay2) It functions just like a GOBian Tea for Dong.Usually when I'm trying to delay orgasm, I recite the lyrics to Joanna Newsom's "Monkey and Bear" over and over and over again in my head. For some reason, thinking about Joanna Newsom's nails-on-chalkboard (yet oddly comforting) croon, keeps me distracted enough to totally desensitize me to sex, which usually leads to me lasting about 5 minutes, give or take.EDIT- For some reason, certain piano pieces in the background are helpful. I dunno if most girls want to get it on to a Chopin Nocturne in C Minor, but fuck 'em (pun).
That had me LOL :club: The thinking about the wife one was pretty funny too. I forget the movie, but with the basketball player pic, saying, "don't come_____" etc..., it was a funny flick. To the O.P. try thinking of dead animals. Also try the stop/start method. Google it. Good luck, owise1
Well when i ever have sex i will tell you all what i was thinking about!OOOOOH!!!! WHAT!!!!!!wait.........godammit! :club:
chrozzo we have to find you a girl somewhere in PA, your missing out there kid :ts guys set him up, help the poor kid outBetter yet send him a hooker , I can't believe I just said this........ just joking sweety.AND NO I AM NOT VOLUNTEERING, EITHER
Steve, don't cum yet.2072939.jpg
Nice. How many people get a Singles reference on this board? That is what it is, correct?Citizen Dick
I think about my wife.
What a coincidenceBut really, I wonder how you meant that, like you're sweet or like you're cynical. I'm wondering. If it's B, that would be a new side of you. What I think about?Why aren't my nipples being pinched?Why aren't my balls being fondled?When is this going to end?Boy is he/she going to be mad when I cum superfast.
What I think about?Why aren't my nipples being pinched?Why aren't my balls being fondled?When is this going to end?Boy is he/she going to be mad when I cum superfast.
Aside from the last part I mainly spend sex thinking about why the **** a girl won't let me do the things I want to do to her. Somehow I have the eternal runbad in the kinky department. I always get the wholesome girls who have no clue what they're doing. That gets me through about 15-30 minutes worth of sadness and shattered dreams.

I think about how I should be getting laid left and right because I'm God's gift to women in the bedroom. The problem is, only a select few know this.

I think about how I should be getting laid left and right because I'm God's gift to women in the bedroom. The problem is, only a select few know this.
Is that a brag or a let down lol
Aside from the last part I mainly spend sex thinking about why the **** a girl won't let me do the things I want to do to her. Somehow I have the eternal runbad in the kinky department. I always get the wholesome girls who have no clue what they're doing. That gets me through about 15-30 minutes worth of sadness and shattered dreams.
Oh, you think I ask before a stick a finger in their ass while going downtown? Nope.You think I ask permission to raise my hips and change the location of her tongue from my balls to my taint? Nope
Oh, you think I ask before a stick a finger in their ass while going downtown? Nope.You think I ask permission to raise my hips and change the location of her tongue from my balls to my taint? Nope
Exactly. Easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

thinking of other things ruins the passion of it in my humble opinioni just make her hurt me in small ways and it keeps me going as long as she needsand i know it, sometimes, helps her get into it when i have her digging her hands or teeth into my shoulder or have her trying to choke me when she's on top, etc.