Hatton Vs. Pacquiao Ko Stakes

Can anybody skilled at finding free live links that work find one for this?
http://atdhe.net/ is usually very good for free live sport, and sopcast too (requires a download).I've got it on Box Office though.. so I can't fall asleep and waste my money!

Dont have the HH cuz i got moved instantly after the hand, but AK > q8 > 56.up to 3 KOs, just shy of 3k at break.

http://atdhe.net/ is usually very good for free live sport, and sopcast too (requires a download).I've got it on Box Office though.. so I can't fall asleep and waste my money!
Thanks, i knew about sopcast buts its a nightmare trying to find the right channel. Unfortunately, the link was unsuccessful. But once again thanks. Prob end up listening on five live.
Thanks, i knew about sopcast buts its a nightmare trying to find the right channel. Unfortunately, the link was unsuccessful. But once again thanks. Prob end up listening on five live.
Really? I just tried it and it worked fine. The fight's not for a couple of hours yet, try it again later if you don't find another.

This table is very active so I figured I was flipping, gla.Full Tilt Poker Game #11994768576: $5 + $0.50 Knockout (89712232), Table 30 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:38:09 ET - 2009/05/02Seat 1: JoseElLoco2 (15,890)Seat 2: Acenator (8,310)Seat 3: jailitros (10,685)Seat 4: T h r i l l l l (13,496)Seat 5: sig7016 (800)Seat 6: Jessirabbit (3,250)Seat 7: odd tornado (2,510)Seat 8: calvin69 (12,115)Seat 9: GKK720 (15,235)jailitros posts the small blind of 80T h r i l l l l posts the big blind of 160The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Jessirabbit [As Qd]sig7016 has 15 seconds left to actsig7016 foldsJessirabbit raises to 400odd tornado foldscalvin69 foldsGKK720 foldsJoseElLoco2 calls 400Acenator calls 400jailitros raises to 3,450T h r i l l l l foldsJessirabbit calls 2,850, and is all inJoseElLoco2 foldsAcenator foldsjailitros shows [Th Td]Jessirabbit shows [As Qd]Uncalled bet of 200 returned to jailitros*** FLOP *** [Jh 2c 8s]*** TURN *** [Jh 2c 8s] [8c]*** RIVER *** [Jh 2c 8s 8c] [3h]jailitros shows two pair, Tens and EightsJessirabbit shows a pair of Eightsjailitros wins the pot (7,460) with two pair, Tens and Eights*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,460 | Rake 0Board: [Jh 2c 8s 8c 3h]Seat 1: JoseElLoco2 folded before the FlopSeat 2: Acenator (button) folded before the FlopSeat 3: jailitros (small blind) showed [Th Td] and won (7,460) with two pair, Tens and EightsSeat 4: T h r i l l l l (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: sig7016 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Jessirabbit showed [As Qd] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 7: odd tornado didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: calvin69 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: GKK720 didn't bet (folded)

out, got knocked down to 2.5 k and bricked a open ended straight flush draw, was called by top pair no kicker, thx for the stake

out, got knocked down to 2.5 k and bricked a open ended straight flush draw, was called by top pair no kicker, thx for the stake
No sweat, GG
cant believe i missed this, gl to your remaining horses.also hatton wins easy
QF WhoopsYou pick sports like you run on stakes :club: hoping that little light humor doesnt start a war
QF WhoopsYou pick sports like you run on stakes :club: hoping that little light humor doesnt start a war
ill kill u
you guys make me feel like a father figure, like I'm supposed to be separating you.AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg