I would like to know how many times, in all seasons, Vince has said this, "You want to come with?", asking if Drama, Turtle, or E would want to accompany him to anywhere from going to get coffee to film a movie. I would say at least once an episode.The more episodes I watch the less I like this character (unless there's a nude broad in the scene). His character seems to have always been a bitch.
this could be the new drinking game. Everytime vince says that you gotta take a shot. And everytime he is banging a new chick shotgun a beer.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but Turtle's not the one dating/hooking up/engaging completely out of his league.Plus I can't stand it when E goes for the sweater over a dress shirt combo.
I'm confused by this post. Did you mistype something? Because E seems to totally be dating within his league, other than his height... and it's Turtle that is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY out of his league and totally unrealistic*.
You realize that's kind of the point, right? He's the straight man.
He's no Jason Bateman... but I enoy E's straight man.* oh wait... it actually happened. (Except that in the show, Turtle is a fat driver of a famous person with no job. In real life, he's the star of a successful TV show that has been on the air 6 years and is filming a 7th.)

IMO...1. Jamie Lynn Sigler is hot but Sloan is just on another level.2. Turtle - JLS are much more believable than E - Sloan and the marriage thing makes it over the top stupid3. Drama is annoying sometimes but entertaining most of the time.4. Vince is barely a secondary character and I think he does a decent job in that role.5. This show wouldn't exist without Ari.6. Lloyd isn't too shabby either.7. I haven't been all too impressed with this season but the last couple episodes were up to par.

I'm confused by this post. Did you mistype something? Because E seems to totally be dating within his league, other than his height... and it's Turtle that is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY out of his league and totally unrealistic*.
No mistype. What I meant was...........
IMO...1. Jamie Lynn Sigler is hot but Sloan is just on another level.2. Turtle - JLS are much more believable than E - Sloan and the marriage thing makes it over the top stupid

Facts i found today on Wikipedia.The actress that plays Sloan is from Toronto and her older brother's name is Serge.True story.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...