• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've found this year that the only reason i watch the show is because i watch the showit's been a total wasteari's business being a huge success of this proportion is sort of weird seeing that not so long ago it was just him and lloyd and him buying out terrance out of nowhere and not very interested nothing like when he had to decide whether to take over that film companywhat a wasted year full of E dating that i don't care about finished with him itching his crotch - what a let downseems like vince had more f-ing scenes than lines and drama's career in the toilet because - er I have no idea whynot fun and not funny
yeah, you're right. i wish they would have just kept doing exactly the same thing they'd been doing. maybe even repeat all the good storylines so they know it will be funny. i hate it when characters grow and shows evolve. thats why i like to watch shows like everybody loves raymond and two and a half men. i also enjoy dane cook and the current saturday night live cast.

A. You're a bitch when someone has a different opinion than yoursB. I like Two and a Half Men and Raymond was ok, never watched it on Network TV though, just an occasional rerunC. You take your tv too seriouslyD. The show definitely isn't the end all be all for shows.E. Because you dropped Rescue Me, your opinion no longer matters because you're a faggot to the umpteenth degree

A. You're a bitch when someone has a different opinion than yoursB. I like Two and a Half Men and Raymond was ok, never watched it on Network TV though, just an occasional rerunC. You take your tv too seriouslyD. The show definitely isn't the end all be all for shows.E. Because you dropped Rescue Me, your opinion no longer matters because you're a faggot to the umpteenth degree
I still love you, big guy. And I always will. I always will.

OMFG BEST EPISODE OF ENTOURAGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!NEXT SEASON IS GONNA BE HOF!

I really enjoyed the episode, except for E/Sloan. The marriage seemed fairly stupid and forced... but whatever. The rest of the episode was great. I LOVED Matt Damon after the credits. hilarious.

Liked the finale tonight.UCLA chick looked smoking hot in what we saw of her, but I think we all knew A) Turtle wasn't going to bang her and B) We weren't seeing any nudity out of her.I agree the E/Sloane marriage thing was a little over the top and dumb. I was starting to think he'd get rejected and all 4 of them would end up in Italy for a lot of next season.Left a plot open for Drama with a new show next season.I was kind of hoping Ari would spare Adam Davies for a future source of torture now that he appears to respect Lloyd. (and Davies might still be around next year, who knows)And LOL at Ari asking the shrink, "Can we fuck in here?"

the whole Matt Damon stuff is just classic. Have they ever mentioned how Mrs Gold has so much money? I remember him borrowing from her when he started on his own but I don't remember how she had so much money.

the whole Matt Damon stuff is just classic. Have they ever mentioned how Mrs Gold has so much money? I remember him borrowing from her when he started on his own but I don't remember how she had so much money.
Daddy, I think. It was mentioned at some point many seasons ago, but I don't remember exactly.

I liked the finale. A lot of stuff going on. I like the fact that the exec's are planning a starring role for Drama in the future. Italy will be better without E running around. The Ari stuff was, of course, great. Man, do I want to bang his wife.Hopefully, this finale will feed into a good following season.

Keith Crime said it best, "the only reason i watch the show is because i watch the show."The finale was best episode this season which is really sad. Ari's wife saying how Ari made a 'very nice speech' in the therapist office and Ari commenting on Lloyd's 'speech' im Ari's office is just one of the things that makes this show painful to watch sometimes. It's like the writers aren't even trying. Those were some powerhouse cameos. "he jason bourne'd me bro" - Drama

I liked the finale. A lot of stuff going on. I like the fact that the exec's are planning a starring role for Drama in the future. Italy will be better without E running around. The Ari stuff was, of course, great. Man, do I want to bang his wife.Hopefully, this finale will feed into a good following season.
I'll bet next season starts with them already back from Italy.

On the season finale of Entourage, E and Sloane finally got their act together and got engaged.Seriously, is there any fictional relationship less believable or inspiring than this pairing in the annals of television history? Usually, when a couple gets together on your favorite show you are happy and overjoyed at the possibility of love in a cold forsaken world. Remember how warm and tingly you felt when Chandler proposed to Monica with ”You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.” I can’t even remember what E said to Sloane.E essentially decided that he had to be with Sloane because he had an intense near crash with an STD. Wow, is that romantic or what?I can’t think of a single reason in the world for Sloane to have any interest at all in E. Maybe she has a leprechaun fetish that I don’t know about. I can’t think of one moment where they seemed to be in sync or having a meaningful time or having any sexual heat of any kind.Vince shows more romantic love banging random chicks that he’ll never see again in his pool than the entirety of the E -Sloane relationship.Actually, it’s a fitting relationship for the blandest lead character in any television series ever. There are tons of entertaining side characters in Entourage, but E is only the huge sucking vacuum that they all revolve upon.

On the season finale of Entourage, E and Sloane finally got their act together and got engaged.Seriously, is there any fictional relationship less believable or inspiring than this pairing in the annals of television history? Usually, when a couple gets together on your favorite show you are happy and overjoyed at the possibility of love in a cold forsaken world. Remember how warm and tingly you felt when Chandler proposed to Monica with ”You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.” I can’t even remember what E said to Sloane.E essentially decided that he had to be with Sloane because he had an intense near crash with an STD. Wow, is that romantic or what?I can’t think of a single reason in the world for Sloane to have any interest at all in E. Maybe she has a leprechaun fetish that I don’t know about. I can’t think of one moment where they seemed to be in sync or having a meaningful time or having any sexual heat of any kind.Vince shows more romantic love banging random chicks that he’ll never see again in his pool than the entirety of the E -Sloane relationship.Actually, it’s a fitting relationship for the blandest lead character in any television series ever. There are tons of entertaining side characters in Entourage, but E is only the huge sucking vacuum that they all revolve upon.
I like E. (feel free to consider your entire point moot, henceforth whereaswhich)
I'll bet next season starts with them already back from Italy.
I'd bet you're right. With Vince barely a part of the show other than window dressing, we're sure as heck not going to be watching him "film" another movie.
I like E. (feel free to consider your entire point moot, henceforth whereaswhich)
Yeah, but Turtle's not the one dating/hooking up/engaging completely out of his league.Plus I can't stand it when E goes for the sweater over a dress shirt combo.

I would like to know how many times, in all seasons, Vince has said this, "You want to come with?", asking if Drama, Turtle, or E would want to accompany him to anywhere from going to get coffee to film a movie. I would say at least once an episode.The more episodes I watch the less I like this character (unless there's a nude broad in the scene). His character seems to have always been a bitch.

Actually, it’s a fitting relationship for the blandest lead character in any television series ever. There are tons of entertaining side characters in Entourage, but E is only the huge sucking vacuum that they all revolve upon.
You realize that's kind of the point, right? He's the straight man.