I think the key, at least for me, is accepting the fact that, more than ever, the show is a drama, not a comedy. E was never funny, so looking at the show as a drama and have low expectations for comedy makes him more tolerable.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know E's assistant basically owns the New York Giants in real life? If I were one of those actors I'd be trying to put a ring on it.
Actually, her mom's maiden name is ROONEY... her grandfather on her mother's side is/was Art Rooney, who owns the Steelers and her grandfather on her dad's side is/was Wellington Mara, who owns the Giants. So it's actually much better than you described.
Actually, her mom's maiden name is ROONEY... her grandfather on her mother's side is/was Art Rooney, who owns the Steelers and her grandfather on her dad's side is/was Wellington Mara, who owns the Giants. So it's actually much better than you described.
Oh ya, forgot about that. That's so disgusting.

I have a feeling Ari's friend who is an agent, I forget what his name is. I mean the guy who cheated on his wife with Taylor Towsen from the OC. Anyways my prediction is that he f*cks something up, and Ari is left without any good agents, and then Lloyd comes back to Ari's organization.

this was just an awesome episode. I hope to god turtle bangs the sororiety chick. And let E take down his assistant while hes at it also. The lloyd Ari thing was great. When lloyd did that whole die hard thing it was hilarious.

Don't see Lloyd ever being a good agent.He isn't even close to the an Ari like agent kicking butt and making plays.He jumped up and screamed like a girl for booking Drama...

this was just an awesome episode. I hope to god turtle bangs the sororiety chick. And let E take down his assistant while hes at it also.
I couldn't care less who bangs her, I just wanna watch. She seems like a sweet, wholesome girl, and I wanna see her boobs.
I couldn't care less who bangs her, I just wanna watch. She seems like a sweet, wholesome girl, and I wanna see her boobs.
thats true but I can't imagine vince banging her if turtle has the interest. But boobs and thongs always make the world happy.
thats true but I can't imagine vince banging her if turtle has the interest. But boobs and thongs always make the world happy.
If Turtle hits that he is retarded.Hot sorority girl who is probably broke and only interested in him because he has Jamie, or Jamie... the girl that just bought you a quarter of a million dollar car and is hot as hell anyway.No brainer...
If Turtle hits that he is retarded.Hot sorority girl who is probably broke and only interested in him because he has Jamie, or Jamie... the girl that just bought you a quarter of a million dollar car and is hot as hell anyway.No brainer...
Yeah, but sorority girl is new sex, and new sex always wins over any logical argument against new sex.
I did not, that Matt Damon sure can act.
I'm a big Matt Damon fan. Picks good movies, solid actor, seems like he has a pretty good grip on the whole fame thing, etc.His 'Inside the Actors Studio' episode was really good.

I really liked this weeks episode. Looks like turtle and sorority girl get it on. And damn can vince bang a hot random chick every week. had no idea the season was almost over kinda sucks when the season just started to get really good.

"Oh, Christ.....F*ckin' Superman."- DramaApparently season 6 is almost over. Is it just me or has not much happened during this season.I think that the Ari, Lloyd and whatever Drama does keeps me coming back to watch. Though I like to see Sloan whenever I can, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts and a f*ck what Vince, E, and Turtle do. Unless its Vince railing some hot broad.

I did not, that Matt Damon sure can act.
Agree, he's even better in these little shoot bits he does for people (see: Kimmel, Jimmy) than in his actual movies (which are also excellent).
I really liked this weeks episode. Looks like turtle and sorority girl get it on. And damn can vince bang a hot random chick every week. had no idea the season was almost over kinda sucks when the season just started to get really good.
Well if it weren't for that, Vince wouldn't even have been on the show this season.Yeah, sucks that next Sun is the finale.And LOL at the director at Drama's audition. I knew that dude was going to show up. :club:

i've found this year that the only reason i watch the show is because i watch the showit's been a total wasteari's business being a huge success of this proportion is sort of weird seeing that not so long ago it was just him and lloyd and him buying out terrance out of nowhere and not very interested nothing like when he had to decide whether to take over that film companywhat a wasted year full of E dating that i don't care about finished with him itching his crotch - what a let downseems like vince had more f-ing scenes than lines and drama's career in the toilet because - er I have no idea whynot fun and not funny

Looks like turtle and sorority girl get it on.
There's no way.
Is it just me or has not much happened during this season.
I kind of liked the fact that the whole season wasn't based around a fight to get whatever movie Vince was going to do next. Pretty much every character moved forward except for him, actually. I think a lot happened.
seems like vince had more f-ing scenes than lines
It was great...that's what he's good for.
and drama's career in the toilet because - er I have no idea why
We don't know it's in the toilet yet. And why? Because it'd be boring to have him do 10 seasons of the same tv show.
not fun and not funny
It's a drama with occasional comedy thrown in (Ari and Drama). Stop expecting it to be super funny and it'll improve for you.