Weird episode. Ari was a complete ******* to Lloyd for no reason, that tilted me.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird episode. Ari was a complete ******* to Lloyd for no reason, that tilted me.
That girl who spilled the sorority prank to Turtle is easily the hottest woman to ever appear on this show, the episode is worth a rewatch just for her. Moarplskthxbye.
That girl who spilled the sorority prank to Turtle is easily the hottest woman to ever appear on this show, the episode is worth a rewatch just for her. Moarplskthxbye.
I'm still partial to the chick E banged in the first or second season, that perfect 10 blond chick.
I'm still partial to the chick E banged in the first or second season, that perfect 10 blond chick.
That episode is coming up soon...they've been going through the show from the beginning at 7 and 11 during the week. I think it's either tomorrow or the next day.

meh not the best this season but not the worst. Another 22 minute episode is tilting though. Its like they are trying to stretch out 8 episodes season worth of matireal to a 12 episode season(not sure how many episodes their are this season but you get my point). Vince seems to be a secondary character this season.

Wait... what? Have you never seen the show before?
I am ready for smush-face to leave the show....
I wish that they would have never introduced her. I hate her/the character that she plays.
I like the agent that Andrew was banging. She is smoking hot. More of her please.This was a decent episode. I am ready for smush-face to leave the show....
I'd like to see Eric leave smush-face and for him to hook up with his assistant.
Great episode tonight.Lots of good.
solid...love it. Only gripe was that it left me wanting more Leon.and if that makes me sound gay...so be it.
Now THAT was an Entourage episode.First time this season I've felt like they hit a home run. I hope it's a sign of good things to come.
all of this
Now THAT was an Entourage episode.First time this season I've felt like they hit a home run. I hope it's a sign of good things to come.
^^^^^^Yup. Liked the Lloyd-Ari bit. Liked the Turtle bit at school (plus I'd like to see the brunette sorority chick stick around a few more eps).So is E going to eventually nail his assistant? Also, I was pulling for Vince to get her blond friend naked. Anyone know who that chick was?

Pretty sure this is one of the best episodes in a long time.So good.Do you guys think Lloyd ever comes back to work for ARI? (Maybe Ari comes to his senses and realizes how valuable Lloyd was to him and how much a dick he was being?)