What little I have seen of this show sucks ass. I think, mostly, it's a "boy's show", where "boys" can fake living out their dream while having a few useless baggage friends tagging along for company.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What little I have seen of this show sucks ass. I think, mostly, it's a "boy's show", where "boys" can fake living out their dream while having a few useless baggage friends tagging along for company.
You're a strange fuckin' dude.
You're a strange fuckin' dude.
I'll take that as a compliment, I guess. It certainly made me laugh. I think part of it has to do with my perception of some things, Entourage in this case. Clearly, I'm not "getting it" to a certain extent and I freely admit it. But when I hear people say "The acting was Entourage-bad" it simply reinforces my instinctual dislike for a show that seems to want to cater to (most) 20-somethings idea of the "high life", which ain't really all that bad, I have to admit.
But when I hear people say "The acting was Entourage-bad"
Which makes no sense, considering the number of best supporting actor nominations the show has received.Granted Vince isn't a great actor, and a lot of people dislike Kevin Connely for whatever reason, but I think he plays E pretty well. Ari & Lloyd are gold, and Turtle nails his part though I admit it's not a complex role.

Fair enough, guys. I hope you'll forgive me my occasional contra-rant on various topics near and dear to your hearts. After all, it's just my opinion...Carry on enjoying!

Fair enough, guys. I hope you'll forgive me my occasional contra-rant on various topics near and dear to your hearts. After all, it's just my opinion...Carry on enjoying!
No one really cares, I just think people saying "entourage-bad acting" is blowing it way out of proportion.
I just don't understand why you'd offer your opinion on season 6 of a show that you've admittedly never really watched.
I just don't understand why you'd offer your opinion on season 6 of a show that you've admittedly never really watched.
Welcome to the internet - where every faggot thinks his opinion is important.
you really need to just shut the fuck up.

It's just amazing how we can see things so differently. Normally I am okay with the episodes but I honestly was really disappointed with the episode. I guess one I really like sloane and love having her on the show. 2. drama didn't give his same cracks like he normally does. 3. the whole andrew thing is just irritating, love ari but can't stand the rest. Not too mention babs is just mrs. griswald not a crazy powerful agent. and finally I can't stand snagglepuss. She irks the living crap out of me. Whenever she speaks I want to just mute the TV. okay I am done. Next week looks interesting that chick who is hitting on turtle looks pretty hot. Would be a nice time for some boobie shots.

Random note: I don't know if it was bad lighting or the makeup, but I thought when Sloane was talking to E on the phone in the beginning of the episode, she looked old and a little wrinkly. Not sure what that was. She looked great again when she met him at the hotel and got dissed.Also, not real happy smush-face is back.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I also agree the writers are getting lazy.It would have been an infinitely better episode if Ari gave Andrew the finger through the glass instead of touching hands.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I also agree the writers are getting lazy.It would have been an infinitely better episode if Ari gave Andrew the finger through the glass instead of touching hands.
This. All of it. I laughed my balls off when Andrew pressed his hand up against the glass.