Can Turtle please stop dressing like a fruit cake and go back to his normal clothes. Its really throwing me off.
Can Turtle please stop going to college, there's no reason for it. Also, I was unaware they just let anyone into UCLA these days.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is pretty disappointing so far.The E/Sloan/other girl triangle was pointless. E's new job might make his character matter again. I actually liked the Drama v. boss (Eli Stone's brother) angle. Everything about Turtle at UCLA strikes me as "wow, the writers are running low on ideas."I feel like this season is missing essential ingredients that made the show good in the past.

Can Turtle please stop going to college, there's no reason for it. Also, I was unaware they just let anyone into UCLA these days.
Anyone dating Jaime-Lynn Sigler apparently.
This season is pretty disappointing so far.The E/Sloan/other girl triangle was pointless. E's new job might make his character matter again. I actually liked the Drama v. boss (Eli Stone's brother) angle. Everything about Turtle at UCLA strikes me as "wow, the writers are running low on ideas."I feel like this season is missing essential ingredients that made the show good in the past.
Bolded - Agreed.And where the show used to revolve around Vince's career and how Ari handled it, Ari is now stuck resolving domestic disputes and Vince is hardly part of the show anymore other than pretending to hook up with hot chicks.
Bolded - Agreed.And where the show used to revolve around Vince's career and how Ari handled it, Ari is now stuck resolving domestic disputes and Vince is hardly part of the show anymore other than pretending to hook up with hot chicks.
I also agree...The show seems to be mostly about E now....We need more Vince and Ari..Ari is the greatest character in television right now. The scenes with him and his effeminate assistant are just GOLD..
exactly. the show just up and changed. Ari has had some moments this season (most of them yelling at Lloyd) but his character is wasted trying to fix Gary Cole's life and make up with his wife, etc.Vince is basically just scenery so far this season.
I was unaware they just let anyone into UCLA these days.
Anyone willing to pay can take classes at pretty much any school in the country through various continuing education programs. It's not like trying to get into undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Like a movie, and negotiations for said movie.I guess they wanted to mix it up. They better move this along though.
This is nothing new.
at least his career moves mattered. This season the most we hear about Vince's career is when E talks about how Vince's career has blown up.

yeah, you guys are right. i wish they would have just kept doing exactly the same thing they'd been doing. maybe even repeat all the good storylines so they know it will be funny. i hate it when characters grow and shows evolve. thats why i like to watch shows like everybody loves raymond and two and a half men. i also enjoy dane cook and the current saturday night live cast.

yup this season has really gone down hill. Ari and lloyd have been hilarious. Mrs. Gold is always nice to see. Though the whole sloane and E thing has been irritating Sloane looks hot as hell. Drama this past week was awesome. And could turtle just bang Jamie and show her boobies on screen.

yeah, you guys are right. i wish they would have just kept doing exactly the same thing they'd been doing. maybe even repeat all the good storylines so they know it will be funny. i hate it when characters grow and shows evolve. thats why i like to watch shows like everybody loves raymond and two and a half men. i also enjoy dane cook and the current saturday night live cast.
I like that show
sigh.
fuck you and your sighs.
To be fair to me, I thought I was quoting Sal.
I think we are going to have to get used to less Ari. This show has so many storylines going on right now it feels more like the Sopranos
Ari was barely needed this week. Lloyd's response to Eric's gift was hilarious.
I think we are going to have to get used to less Ari. This show has so many storylines going on right now it feels more like the Sopranos
Yeah, pretty much the E and Drama show lately.Vince was important so they could open the show with a random boobie shot.