You're so crazy Speedz. You need to watch it again. How could you think that an episode featuring a major player from AD was horrible? I'll never understand you people.
Ok, I'll concede that his part was acceptable.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Turtle hate Brady because he's a Giants fan? They're not rivals, and they beat them in the superbowl. Didn't make any sense. If he was a Jets fan it would have been ok.I want to get rid of Vince and E, and replace them with Wahlberg and Brady.Tom Brady is sexy.Edit: No, dreamy. Tom Brady is dreamy.

I want to get rid of Vince and E, and replace them with Wahlberg and Brady.
You'd just be replacing one acting dynamo with another. It'd be like trading Denise Richards for Heather Graham.
Why did Turtle hate Brady because he's a Giants fan? They're not rivals, and they beat them in the superbowl. Didn't make any sense. If he was a Jets fan it would have been ok.
This. I was confused.Turtle telling Tom Brady that Giants blue goes with his eyes was fantastic, though.

That stupid f-ing kid (Ari's son) is ruining every episode he's in.I. am. trying. to. wake. you. with. my. mind. It. is. late.I hate you. Die.

That stupid f-ing kid (Ari's son) is ruining every episode he's in.
It really is the dumbest thing ever. Not only did they cast a producer's kid that happens to be a horrible little actor, they're trying to shove him unnecessarily into every episode. The combination of bad writing (partly because the writers aren't funny anymore and partly because the character's presence makes no sense) and bad acting (that poor kid has no business being there) is an awful, awful thing.
That stupid f-ing kid (Ari's son) is ruining every episode he's in.I. am. trying. to. wake. you. with. my. mind. It. is. late.I hate you. Die.
It really is the dumbest thing ever. Not only did they cast a producer's kid that happens to be a horrible little actor, they're trying to shove him unnecessarily into every episode. The combination of bad writing (partly because the writers aren't funny anymore and partly because the character's presence makes no sense) and bad acting (that poor kid has no business being there) is an awful, awful thing.
i think you guys are being too hard on the kid. he isnt that bad.
i agree unfortunately the rest of the show isthis show is being ****ed up the ass by the shark
It was an okay episode - not great, not terrible. Though I agree it's losing a lot of its charm. I did enjoy Vince banging the college girl. Rawr.
I liked the episode. I wanted to knock Drama's bosses teeth down his throat.
I agree, and at least if was a full episode unlike last week.Can Turtle please stop dressing like a fruit cake and go back to his normal clothes. Its really throwing me off.
It was an okay episode - not great, not terrible. Though I agree it's losing a lot of its charm. I did enjoy Vince banging the college girl. Rawr.
except for the fact that he showed more nudity than she did
Maybe you will get to see more when it ends up on youtube and Shawna is flipping on Vince for leaking a sex tape.
i was thinking that in the beginning but he seemed to make sure he only filmed her
Maybe you will get to see more when it ends up on youtube and Shawna is flipping on Vince for leaking a sex tape.
Has she even appeared this season? I can't remember. I want to say she showed up at the movie premiere but I'm not sure.
Has she even appeared this season? I can't remember. I want to say she showed up at the movie premiere but I'm not sure.
Wasn't she in the episode where Vince was looking for a suit or something to the premiere? That's what I can recall but I cannot remember. Although I think she is on next season's Dancing with the Stars.