Grenier is a weak actor, Dillon is decent, Turtle is avg, and E is probably the best of the group.
Turtle is the only one that I actually buy...but that's probably because he's mostly playing himself. I like the show, but Grenier and E are horrible actors a lot of the time, and Dillon is inconsistent.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Grenier do that makes everyone think he's terrible. He's playing a laid back dude who doesn't do shit most of the time, I don't think it takes much acting, and it seems believable enough to me. He's probably being himself for the most part.

What does Grenier do that makes everyone think he's terrible. He's playing a laid back dude who doesn't do shit most of the time, I don't think it takes much acting, and it seems believable enough to me. He's probably being himself for the most part.
He's supposedly a B+ list actor... did you see the episode of him trying to film Firewalkers or whatever that movie was called. It was awful.
He's supposedly a B+ list actor... did you see the episode of him trying to film Firewalkers or whatever that movie was called. It was awful.
And that was supposed to have gotten him the lead in a Scorcese film.I don't mind him...it's true, he's just supposed to be a laid back guy, so he doesn't have to do much. The problems come when he actually does have to act.
Well yeah, that part.
fun bodythen again, I was on the record as liking her
As was I...see, guys like us (with some imagination) already knew that she'd be hot naked. The photos are a good confirmation though.

Last few episodes have really made up for the season premiere sucking so bad. Not a big fan of the smushed face new gf of E's either but she plays the super clingy, jailbait gf pretty well.

that ep flew by. just freaking flew by. 5 more minutes would have been nice.but i got some good laughs off drama's golfing.
Yea that was like an 18 minute episode. They aren't making as much fun of Lloyd becoming an agent as I thought they would either.

it was way short because i dvr'd it and there was plenty of time left afterprops to Tom Brady for being the last guy alive to use wood shafted woodsnice job turtle - became a suck up immediatelyhas vince yet to do a single thing so far this season? he hasn't even banged a chick yet

has vince yet to do a single thing so far this season? he hasn't even banged a chick yet
He did last episode. When Eric went to work and Jamie took Turtle shopping he hooked up with the waitress from the place they ate breakfast.

I kept waiting for the "Drama sucks at golf" thing to turn into one big drawn out sandbag, then for Wahlberg to whip his ass over it, but it never came. Seemed like a big setup from the word go to me. Maybe it's me, but I haven't had a really good laugh at a single moment of the show so far this season, it's kind of boring actually.

I kept waiting for the "Drama sucks at golf" thing to turn into one big drawn out sandbag, then for Wahlberg to whip his ass over it, but it never came. Seemed like a big setup from the word go to me. Maybe it's me, but I haven't had a really good laugh at a single moment of the show so far this season, it's kind of boring actually.
this although tambor was slightly amusing

Episode was entertaining enough, though yes, painfully short.Was a little disappointed Turtle never told off Brady.E's girl did look a little better. Her face looked less smushed.And LOL at the official asking Ari to verify Tambor's scorecard. "It says he shot a 55. Course record."

I thought it was a horrible episode. Not funny, no interesting storyline, no tittays...I'm glad it was short. Next week's looks good though.
You're so crazy Speedz. You need to watch it again. How could you think that an episode featuring a major player from AD was horrible? I'll never understand you people.