• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting enough. Different dynamic with them kind of splitting up the guys. Each on their own a bit instead of living together.Sidenote: I thought Sloan looked really hot tonight. I assume she's going to play into the storyline a bit, otherwise there was no point in putting her in tonight's episode.Tight jeans + cleavage = me happy in pants.

Sidenote: I thought Sloan looked really hot tonight. I assume she's going to play into the storyline a bit, otherwise there was no point in putting her in tonight's episode.
Sloan and Jamie Lynn, let's hope this story line goes for a while.Tom.

I was happy with the episode. Lloyd and Ari were solid. They seem to already be starting the departure of Gary Cole however.... (wanna celebrate?)

If you went on the tonight show and talked about buying a driver's license - wouldn't that guy be fired and your drivers license be rescinded in like 12 seconds?

If you went on the tonight show and talked about buying a driver's license - wouldn't that guy be fired and your drivers license be rescinded in like 12 seconds?
I thought the same thing.
I don't think he ever said that he bought it, plus he could easily just say he was hamming it up for the camera. The driving instructor will back him up, because he's the only one in danger of losing his job. Plush, I mean, do you guys seriously believe that everyone is telling the whole truth on those shows? I don't.

Not bad.I think the scene where E and Kristen break up and he tells her about the perfect 10 model is a top ten entourage moment.Drama and Ari are the best part of the show......

I thought the same thing.
I thought it was just meh. I don't expect fireworks every time I watch an ep. The show is what it is. After six seasons, it's tough to break new ground. It's entertaining, but not earth shattering. But, the dialogue hasn't made me laugh in a while. An episode of House makes me laugh considerably more.

I thought it was a pretty damn good episode. Sloane looked much better than that one time from last season. She didn't looked worn liked she did then. Always nice to see jamie lynn also. Very interesting how it seems the group is going to have more going for themselves individually than just hanging on to vince's coat tails. I really like ari and lloyd. And mrs. gold shows some nice ass in the show. Always thought she was hot.

I thought it was a pretty damn good episode. Sloane looked much better than that one time from last season. She didn't looked worn liked she did then. Always nice to see jamie lynn also. Very interesting how it seems the group is going to have more going for themselves individually than just hanging on to vince's coat tails. I really like ari and lloyd. And mrs. gold shows some nice ass in the show. Always thought she was hot.
I somehow missed this.
I somehow missed this.
it was when her and Ari were going to bed and Lloyd was wating outside.
loved it? This episode was terribad. The scenes were weak, the dialog sucked and the acting seemed forced. Maybe they'll pick it up next week.
I guess I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one.I thought Sunday's episode was, in a word, terrible. The scene with E and Sloane in the apartment had some of the worst acting ever, and there was very little going on with everybody else. The Leno bit was boring, the driver's license bit was even worse, and even the parts with Ari and Lloyd were dull. I honestly thought it was one of, if not the worst episode in the show's history. For a season premier, that really doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. There were like zero interesting story lines going on.

meh, not a lot going on this episode. Hopefully next episode things get more interesting. I hate that this show is only half an hour.If any of you haven't seen the College Humor skit mocking entourage, go find it. Perfect summation of the show, lol.

meh, not a lot going on this episode. Hopefully next episode things get more interesting. I hate that this show is only half an hour.If any of you haven't seen the College Humor skit mocking entourage, go find it. Perfect summation of the show, lol.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1914477
it was when her and Ari were going to bed and Lloyd was wating outside.
me too, although you can google image her with the filter off and see some stuff
I went back and watched it again On Demand, it was worth it. She has topless shots out there from old B movies, those are pretty easily accessible.
I went back and watched it again On Demand, it was worth it. She has topless shots out there from old B movies, those are pretty easily accessible.
The movie is "kicking and screaming".
The scene with E and Sloane in the apartment had some of the worst acting ever, and there was very little going on with everybody else.
They've always had zero chemistry, which is an impressive feat on his part since she's both incredibly hot and a decent actress.
They've always had zero chemistry, which is an impressive feat on his part since she's both incredibly hot and a decent actress.
I always felt like E's bad acting adds to the show in some strange way. Maybe I am just trying to make lemonade out of lemons subconciously.