Whose Ur Fav Poker Player

If you don't see it I don't need to explain it.Let's just say I'd shred you, and I got beat myself, so obv you have less of a chance vs those two than me.
rotflmao.ok drew
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you kinda threw this off track guys lets get back to the real discussion
AK I really really like Jo Hatch'em bcos he's aussie!!! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!
rotflmao.ok drew
you're one arrogant son of a bitch with no real play to back it up, and even hated your own rep enough around here to try making a new account to hide it. respect isn't something you're going to get from someone like me.
My favorite poker player is lurbz
lolwat
you're one arrogant son of a bitch with no real play to back it up, and even hated your own rep enough around here to try making a new account to hide it. respect isn't something you're going to get from someone like me.
yeah im arrogant yet you're the one claiming you'd "shred me" without even watching me play a single hand. hahaha, yup I changed my screen name cause I hated my rep,... so what's your point? what exactly does that prove? that I wanted a fresh start at FCP?...OMG im a obv a disgusting human being! hahaha this is completely random and unprovoked. you talk about me not having your respect??? lmao like I want respect from a moron who attacks people for no reason other than to look cool. give me a break, hahahaha
you're one arrogant son of a bitch with no real play to back it up, and even hated your own rep enough around here to try making a new account to hide it. respect isn't something you're going to get from someone like me.lolwat
Don't kid around. You know my heart is pure.
Don't kid around. You know my heart is pure.
after reading sick boy's new thread, this post made me smile. :club: