Whose Ur Fav Poker Player

yes i had a strategy one about having a draw like a flush draw or straight draw or even combo or having a made hand like a pair.that one created a good amount of discussion as well, STRATEGY discussion related
link?Could we talk on aim about strategy? I trys to get better at poker.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutzbuster OBVscottstrable2.jpg
Ozi, sometimes I think Nutz married the wrong person, I think you and him would make a great couple lol he does have a cuteness to him :club:
HI Adam, what did you do tonight?
I'm playing poker right now!You need to come on AIM more often!I will try to go on Skype more often from now on too!
I'm playing poker right now!You need to come on AIM more often!I will try to go on Skype more often from now on too!
Skype is the nutz diggity. Then I can hear your voice so we can phonesex talk!I'd sign onto aim but I'm going to bed soon. ****ing alcohol+weed, you know how that goes!!
Skype is the nutz diggity. Then I can hear your voice so we can phonesex talk!I'd sign onto aim but I'm going to bed soon. ****ing alcohol+weed, you know how that goes!!
Can i be your friend please?

AK I really really like Jo Hatch'em bcos he's aussie!!! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!

Gibler got me all excited for no reason. Sigh
Me too
Really? Kinda looks like a cross between Clay Aiken and that gay kid from "Who's the Boss".
And?
yes
sw?

i am plenty sure there will be many lolz in round 3 of the HU bracket if sick boy makes it past strippersandblow.

i am plenty sure there will be many lolz in round 3 of the HU bracket if sick boy makes it past strippersandblow.
Imagine how many lolz there would be if I won the whole thing,
Imagine how many lolz there would be if I won the whole thing,
I will 100% guarantee you that you won't make it past round 3.
I will 100% guarantee you that you won't make it past round 3.
Why are you so sure? Just cause im sickboy doesnt mean I dont know what im doing in an HU battle, I can hold my own against any player in the world.
Maybe. Do you have 500 dollars?
Yes i do,
one billion million eleventy trillion play monies to who names this poker legend.
Obv the lovely PMJackson21. :)How much will that fetch on ebay?
Yes i do,
Ship it to whatgreatis on AP then I'll pm you with my fav color.
Why are you so sure? Just cause im sickboy doesnt mean I dont know what im doing in an HU battle, I can hold my own against any player in the world.
If you don't see it I don't need to explain it.Let's just say I'd shred you, and I got beat myself, so obv you have less of a chance vs those two than me.