Whose Ur Fav Poker Player

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about some real poker playerslike helmuth, brunson, esfandieri, lederer, raymer
just because you have not heard of them does not mean they are not real
Hay-JC-Avocado.jpg
it does mean they are joe schmos and dont really need to be included in this threadhow can u have a favorite who no one knows and is never on tv so u cant follow them or cheer for them
you clearly know a lot
it does mean they are joe schmos and dont really need to be included in this threadhow can u have a favorite who no one knows and is never on tv so u cant follow them or cheer for them
222145_main.jpgplease get him out of here.
whose ur fav poker player and whyi myself like the unabomber. he seems reckless but not so much and is funny as hellalso wouldnt mind being him and hookin up w jen tilly on the reg
thread-fail-stamp.gif
joke accountAlso lol @ gibler's self-ownage.
I have a lot of love for Danial Negrano!The way he plays the small ball I dont know if he ever has 62 or AA and that makes me like him!If I ever met him I would smile so big and give him a blowjob and I would enjoy it so much!
lol