Daniel In Xmen Origins

hey guys, new to the forum I actually made my account a few days ago intending on posting some questions from a tournament but then I figured things out on my own for that one, i'm sure ill press for info in the future tho. just wanted to say I caught the midnight screening of xmen origins:wolverine last night and was very shocked to catch DN make a cameo. I won't go spoilery on it, even though it wouldn't be much of a spoiler at all, but he's literally on screen for about half a second and doesn't have any lines (unless they were cut in editing). I wasn't even sure but stuck around through the credits to see if I was right and surely enough he was credited in it. Made me smile a bit, was also surprised he never mentioned it in a blog or anything, at least none I can remember reading.

I'm sure he did mention it.Probably something along the lines of, "I'm doing something really cool, but I can't tell you yet."

I certainly remember hearing a long time ago that he was to make a cameo in this movie. I don't recall if he told us, or if it was just known, but I specifically remember knowing this. Can't wait to see it!

There have been at least 7 threads about this in Gen/Entertainment and other forums in the last 5 months. I think Daniel commented in a few of them if you want to look.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Daniel is everywhere these days : Xmen Origins, katty Perry's video clip, etc.... What the next step ? Playgirl's cover?ps : Do you think he tried something with Katty Perry like "hey wanna leanr poker? Come at my house tonight at 10:00pm, i'll show you some tricks".

Looks like Daniel is everywhere these days : Xmen Origins, katty Perry's video clip, etc....
It isn't any wonder either.He is one of, if not THE, most colourful poker player on the tour. I mean, that Khan guy is a gronk, not really a character at all, just an idiot.Daniel just represents a poker player that a lot of people should aspire to be if they take the game that serious.
  • 4 weeks later...
Daniel just represents a poker player that a lot of people should aspire to be if they take the game that serious.
I'd like to be a little taller though. Just downloaded and watched X-Men last night, thats the only reason I read this thread. Not a bad!! Go see the Hangover for a good laugh. (yes I pay for things too from time to time but I did sneak in a bottle water)
Looks like Daniel is everywhere these days : Xmen Origins, katty Perry's video clip, etc.... What the next step ? Playgirl's cover?ps : Do you think he tried something with Katty Perry like "hey wanna leanr poker? Come at my house tonight at 10:00pm, i'll show you some tricks".
Is Playgirl even around any more? And you do realize, I hope, that despite the title, it was really only read by gay men. It apparently sold very poorly among women.