May goals1) Finish the month with at least $270 on Tilt.2) Finish the month with at least $200 on Stars.Will likely stick with .01-.02 NLO8 on Tilt until I get bored. On Stars I will stick with the $1.75 18-man NLO8 SnGs, at least until the variance starts to drive me insane, and PLO8 STTs.
I'm going to adjust and specify my May goals a bit.1) Full Tilt: Continue playing micro NLO8, with perhaps a bit of PLO8 thrown in, and get my roll above $2702) [if and only if I achieve goal 1] Stars: Return to $3 NLHE SnGs and start rebuilding my rollMy roll on Stars has taken a big hit thanks to the variance associated with the 18-man NLO8 turbo SnGs and I've played a bit out of my roll with $5 PLO8 STTs, so I need to regroup and get back to basics after a little break there.

May Goals:1)Pass my GCSE's2)Read some poker books3)Get $50 up to $1504)Improve on Heads Up NLH5)Win the daily dollar or the $1000 guarentee baby ;]:club:

1. Get staked and cash so I don't have to play freerolls anymore.2. Get a Weekly Round 2 ticket.3. Cash in the Weekly Round 2.4. Play better.

for the last week and a half of may I have to :1-play at least 5k hands2-take good decisions regardless of the result...3-...don't steam if the result is not good but the decision is good4-manage my roll carefully, need 20 buy-ins to move up in limits

• 2 weeks later...