Most Awesome Commercial Ever?

I have to say that whoever produced that thing is incredible. There are a ton of subtle things that are high on humor. I'm 100% impressed.When 'big head' is shaking the white woman's hand at the beginning it's awesome.The singing dudes... hilarious. It's almost like they are copying Flight of the Conchords."I like deer huntin', bass fishin', and extending credit to allll people" hahahaha

I have to say that whoever produced that thing is incredible. There are a ton of subtle things that are high on humor. I'm 100% impressed.When 'big head' is shaking the white woman's hand at the beginning it's awesome.The singing dudes... hilarious. It's almost like they are copying Flight of the Conchords."I like deer huntin', bass fishin', and extending credit to allll people" hahahaha
The two singing dudes are Rhett & Link and they produced/created the commercial. A Rhett and Link classic;
and I think Rhett and Link predate Flight of The CONCORDS.
The two singing dudes are Rhett & Link and they produced/created the commercial. A Rhett and Link classic;
and I think Rhett and Link predate Flight of The CONCORDS.
That makes sense, because the humor in that commercial (the one DNA posted) is fairly cutting edge stuff. Color me impressed.

loooooooooool"And Hispanic people too."I was gonna say that it was a racist commercial until they mentioned that at the end.

more fun with Rhett and Link the spotlighted video before the commercial, shamwow;

and the roscoes chicken and waffles song, which is about a famous la restaurant that serves chicken and waffles;
...."you know the waffle leads the chicken into the stomach like a sherpa."

"I like puming iron. And pumping furniture [dramatic pause] into people's homes."Excellent direction.

whats their policy on jews?
Fine print on the website says they are welcome, but get charged an extra 10%.