• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly one of us has to bite the bullet and put their penis on the back of a pseudo celebrity to generate new intrest.
Set it up, I am game.
I'm glad you finally accepted that you aren't a real celebrity.
you also could tell who the OLD members are when they refer themselves as Charter members :club:
Old? Who you calling Old? :reaching for his gun smiley:
Ahh, the old POB. I have been around here long enought to remember that incident. Any new stories about the Captain and his chubby little friend?
FYP
I think you're on to something here. Surely this forum isn't gonna last as long as the average human life.. I mean who even knows what will be available 5 years from now. I'm guessing that the true age may be closer to 68. Technology is likely to make this obsolete in just a couple of years. Gee.....must mean BG is like 88 or something
lol wish the bolded part was true then that would put him older than me
Sorry manBut all the good humor got sucked up by OT sicky thread.Those bastards don't share nothingBut truth is there are alot of people not here anymore;SpecBrad is goneShakezumaJoeyJoJoeOuch8Shimmering WangIt's like an empty place without them
shimmering wang is still here. different username. it's obvious if you look.I haven't posted in Gen for a long time...in fact, I barely even check it anymore. I think when FCP started it was a combination of Daniel's new-kid success and the poker boom. so many of us were new to forums in general (I remember knowing like zero acronyms) and the idea of making money in poker. now Daniel has been around for a while and is everywhere and there's so much poker knowledge that there seems to be this missing innocence about the forum. relative newbs like JC (partypkrsux) have become stars and then certain FCPers who added a lot of colour to the forum are missing like Smasharoo, RoyalTour and Marionsauce I know for me the peak interest was somewhere around the FCP Heads Up League and when I actually started meeting FCPers live in Toronto. but change always happens and new posters become faces of the forum.
shimmering wang is still here. different username. it's obvious if you look.I haven't posted in Gen for a long time...in fact, I barely even check it anymore. I think when FCP started it was a combination of Daniel's new-kid success and the poker boom. so many of us were new to forums in general (I remember knowing like zero acronyms) and the idea of making money in poker. now Daniel has been around for a while and is everywhere and there's so much poker knowledge that there seems to be this missing innocence about the forum. relative newbs like JC (partypkrsux) have become stars and then certain FCPers who added a lot of colour to the forum are missing like Smasharoo, RoyalTour and Marionsauce I know for me the peak interest was somewhere around the FCP Heads Up League and when I actually started meeting FCPers live in Toronto. but change always happens and new posters become faces of the forum.
Well, at least one of those guys are still around
I don't think you got the joke, fleung.
hey there buddy ole pal of mine. can you take that banner out of your sig? my penis just retracted into itsself when I caught sight of it. thanks.
hey there buddy ole pal of mine. can you take that banner out of your sig? my penis just retracted into itsself when I caught sight of it. thanks.
I'm afraid I can't do that, friend.

I don't post much (anymore), that probably is the reason why it's dying.Or, I'm guessing it could be that a good majority of the posters here from years ago were in college or at least in the early 20's (late teens), now that time has caught up with us, we have jobs now and don't have that much time to play poker as serious as we used to (with the exception of few), hence their isn't that much of a need to post on a poker forum.That's just my guess though.

I don't post much (anymore), that probably is the reason why it's dying.Or, I'm guessing it could be that a good majority of the posters here from years ago were in college or at least in the early 20's (late teens), now that time has caught up with us, we have jobs now and don't have that much time to play poker as serious as we used to (with the exception of few), hence their isn't that much of a need to post on a poker forum.That's just my guess though.
hi, LONG time no see Kuge... and yes