• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The reports of [FCP's] death are greatly exaggerated."I love nostalgia, but talk of the "good ole days" has been going on for years.
it's true, the real "good ole days" were when there was no "good ole day" chatter.
it's true, the real "good ole days" were when there was no "good ole day" chatter.
Well duh, cause we were already there.
Sorry BG, but if it's sharing you're looking for, you should be asking the Army thread, not the sickies.
It doesn't help when you new guys try to correct us Charter members...Learn your place son
FYP.
I will not even debase my standings in this community by answering your attempt at post repair, because you are like one of the men who 'holds his life cheap' when charter members who shared the glory of the FCP poker skin enter the room.
I found your post to contain a high level of humor, and, being unable to become with a witty reply, am simply going to respond with artificial denial in order to attempt to save face.
FYP.
I found your post to contain a high level of humor, and, being unable to become with a witty reply, am simply going to respond with artificial denial in order to attempt to save face.
Hi, I'm Drew Barrymore.
FYP

I am sorry for leaving you in dispair, but due to current real life situation I have been unable to acces internet for over a week.This has unqestionably been a though time for you all, but I hope my return, and this forums sudden increase in awesomeness, will light up everyones day :')and... omg Drew Barrymore :3h:club::4h:ts Lurbz is the shit! :5c hi!

It doesn't help when you new guys try to correct us Charter members...Learn your place son
you also could tell who the OLD members are when they refer themselves as Charter members :club:
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: BigDMcGee, Merbyo-hai2u.jpg
Hai there!
I resemble that remark....
:club:
"The reports of [FCP's] death are greatly exaggerated."I love nostalgia, but talk of the "good ole days" has been going on for years.
Yeah, but the nostalgic talks used to be much more interesting.

is Fcp dying not after last night lol :club:

How old is FCP? I don't mean in just normal years, but internet years. I don't think there's a standard timeline for internet years, I'd say every forum is different, but it's certainly not the same as a human. You know, like 'dog years', so a 5 year old dog is about 30 or something, but a 5 year old cat is probably 22...? I'm guessing at those numbers of course, and I'm too lazy to look up the real timeline.We could probably base this on number of members, number of posts per day etc, on FCP... I reckon FCP is about 47 years old.Thoughts?

Clearly one of us has to bite the bullet and put their penis on the back of a pseudo celebrity to generate new intrest.
Ahh, the old POB. I have been around here long enought to remember that incident. Any new stories about the Captain?
I think you're off here. If I were to hazard a rough estimate, I would put the number closer to 27,951... give or take a post or two. Perhaps this discrepancy can be explained by the time gap between our two posts... Perhaps not... We can never know for sure...
$272,712
How old is FCP? I don't mean in just normal years, but internet years. I don't think there's a standard timeline for internet years, I'd say every forum is different, but it's certainly not the same as a human. You know, like 'dog years', so a 5 year old dog is about 30 or something, but a 5 year old cat is probably 22...? I'm guessing at those numbers of course, and I'm too lazy to look up the real timeline.We could probably base this on number of members, number of posts per day etc, on FCP... I reckon FCP is about 47 years old.Thoughts?
I think you're on to something here. Surely this forum isn't gonna last as long as the average human life.. I mean who even knows what will be available 5 years from now. I'm guessing that the true age may be closer to 68. Technology is likely to make this obsolete in just a couple of years. Gee.....must mean BG is like 88 or something