Clearly one of us has to bite the bullet and put their penis on the back of a pseudo celebrity to generate new intrest.
Set it up, I am game.
susan-boyle-pic-itv-image-1-368817678.jpg
looooooooooooolHow does this not get more love?!?!hahahahahahaha!!
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looooooooooooolHow does this not get more love?!?!hahahahahahaha!!
It was a good one don't get me wrong. Too many Chicken Little's in the forum to recognize it. I wish more people would come back and post here but so be it, I'll do my part to keep this going.
5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: bdc30, DanielNegreanu, fitzinabox'Tis true, your card quizzes were teh best.
Guess he headed back to the hockey forum. Or 2p2.Must not have had anything to say.
Great points I think. I would not call it a family as much i would call it a fraternity. Can you imagine something as good as the krabler coming up here these days? That is untopable, but it seemed there was something close almost every other day. Even BG isn't as funny anymore. (sorry) I guess I can't complain because I rarely contributed, but man I miss the old days. Seems the energy is gone.
Sorry manBut all the good humor got sucked up by OT sicky thread.Those bastards don't share nothingBut truth is there are alot of people not here anymore;SpecBrad is goneShakezumaJoeyJoJoeOuch8Shimmering WangIt's like an empty place without them
I would like to post more, but there hasn't been an interesting thread in Gen Pop for maybe a couple years now. I can only say GLGL so many times for the thousand rail threads.I'd even settle for a really bad thread so I could flame someone.
FYP
Sorry manBut all the good humor got sucked up by OT sicky thread.Those bastards don't share nothingBut truth is there are alot of people not here anymore;SpecBrad is goneShakezumaJoeyJoJoeOuch8Shimmering WangIt's like an empty place without them
rofl
LMAO
Technical indicators suggest that you breached critical resistance levels in October and will remain a short from here forward.
Those would be support levels.
Sorry BG, but if it's sharing you're looking for, you should be asking the Army thread, not the sickies.
He is pretty funny in this thread
one thing about FCP always expect the unexpected lolWe are all individuals and things do change time to time, but the ones who truly know what this place has to offer knows where to find it. We have our battles, our flames, we also have our fun but when someone is down or when times are ruff we band together. The other part is when a Ft is called there is nothing greater than a FCP rail behind you. The one thing I do agree on is Daniel needs to add more input in Gen Poker or in our strat section just to let us know we matter too. We need more discussion in our strat section maybe that's where are up in coming young guys can fill in a bit, with the added view points of our more seasoned Vets. The game is changing folks but remember we still need to mix up our plays so that your not always readable. So why not mix it up with a little new and a little old style of play, just a thought or for a good laugh :club:

"The reports of [FCP's] death are greatly exaggerated."I love nostalgia, but talk of the "good ole days" has been going on for years.