when signing up for rake back is says to uninstall the sites but does this also mean u need to creat a new account?
I think you should creat an alternate reality where you don't have to spell correctly or give details so that people can actually help you.

lol well played.I am trying to sign up for rakeback.On rakeback update it says for me to uninstall the poker software on my computer and delete cookies.I was wondering if I have to create a whole new account to sign up.I don't think i do,but seeing how i have never done this before, i just wanted to be sure..

Generally, you cannot get rakeback on an existing account, and you are not usually permitted to open a new account (to get rakeback or for any other reason). If you have an account already and do not have rakeback, you are probably out of luck, officially.

Generally, you cannot get rakeback on an existing account, and you are not usually permitted to open a new account (to get rakeback or for any other reason). If you have an account already and do not have rakeback, you are probably out of luck, officially.
Thank You sir that is all i needed to know.I want rake back but i know if i created another account i would get accused as a cheater so i am sol

If you have never deposited, or played for real money, you can still sign up with a new account, using a new email address.You should remove the software, and cookies in this case, then follow the instructions. I use raketherake, which is a fairly good site, and would be happy to refer you if you are still eligible.