Pokerstars Wsop 2009 Freerolls

I'm out in 48th. Totally worth it. :club: GL.
Ty sir. I may start to fall asleep and keep the volume jacked on my laptop so it wakes me up when this thing starts again.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just won my 3rd table. Apparantely I won the tournament, in the top 10. On to the final tourney for the WSOP seat!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAnother mine field. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Just won my 3rd table. Apparantely I won the tournament, in the top 10. On to the final tourney for the WSOP seat!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAnother mine field. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
GG.. should be a sick bubble for the 11th place finisher after 6 hours and as for the next freeroll for you i cant imagine the person who comes in 2nd and gets nothing with 1st being a 12k package
GG.. should be a sick bubble for the 11th place finisher after 6 hours and as for the next freeroll for you i cant imagine the person who comes in 2nd and gets nothing with 1st being a 12k package
Yeah, I know. I prolly spent a total of 3 actual hrs playing during this tournament.
I am currently playing the quadruple shoot out and am waiting for my SECOND table to start so I can go all the way JUST to prove you wrong.
My money is on balloon guy!(EDIT)Oh wait...... it's a freeroll.Oh well. TID BG!
Won my first table and I have been waiting forever for the second one to start.
You will be waiting for awhile. After my first table was done I waited around an hour, coulda been more.All in all the whole tournament lasted 6hrs for me.

took 2 hours for round 1 to be completely finished. Whoever said the structure is fast is WRONG. It starts out at 25/50 but the increases being slower more than make up for that.But yeah, its pretty much a 3x shootout, not a 4x. Once you make the 'final table' you win.

Waiting for Round 2 to start for the one that started at 8ESTand for the one that started at 6EST....Dealt to KevinJA8FCP [5s 5c]Dr. Noodle: calls 100KevinJA8FCP: raises 6200 to 6400Dr. Noodle: calls 3635 and is all-inUncalled bet (2565) returned to KevinJA8FCP*** FLOP *** [7s Td 2d]*** TURN *** [7s Td 2d] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [7s Td 2d Ac] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***KevinJA8FCP: shows [5s 5c] (a pair of Fives)Dr. Noodle: shows [5d 9d] (high card Ace)KevinJA8FCP collected 7720 from potepic hold and im on the round 3. The players didnt get any better

If you win the package, do you have to play in the ME? Or can you just take the money? Curious because I want to play, but don't want to waste my time if they won't let me 'unregister.'Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Waiting for Round 2 to start for the one that started at 8ESTand for the one that started at 6EST....Dealt to KevinJA8FCP [5s 5c]Dr. Noodle: calls 100KevinJA8FCP: raises 6200 to 6400Dr. Noodle: calls 3635 and is all-inUncalled bet (2565) returned to KevinJA8FCP*** FLOP *** [7s Td 2d]*** TURN *** [7s Td 2d] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [7s Td 2d Ac] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***KevinJA8FCP: shows [5s 5c] (a pair of Fives)Dr. Noodle: shows [5d 9d] (high card Ace)KevinJA8FCP collected 7720 from potepic hold and im on the round 3. The players didnt get any better.
GL man, they dont get any better in round 3 either.
GL man, they dont get any better in round 3 either.
Oh yeah i caught on the that fast. Dont have the HH but had QQ in the BB and this happenedraise to 200insta 3-bet minraiseinsta flat callI shove they all call with KK, JJ and AJ. Not that I was ahead anyway but AJ got there....oh well
Oh yeah i caught on the that fast. Dont have the HH but had QQ in the BB and this happenedraise to 200insta 3-bet minraiseinsta flat callI shove they all call with KK, JJ and AJ. Not that I was ahead anyway but AJ got there....oh well
imma guess you dont luckbox into winning another seat this year
If you win the package, do you have to play in the ME? Or can you just take the money? Curious because I want to play, but don't want to waste my time if they won't let me 'unregister.'Sorry if this is a repeat question.

2 hours into my first one, won my first table in 15 min. still waiting to get to my 2nd table.