Ok.I am a bit confused by all of this. Bird Flew makes sense to me - that's what Birds do, but everyone knows Pigs can't fly.
I believe pigs are required to fly in the cargo hold.

OK, so I don't have cable television. I use the internet for my news, save for occasionally watching the 5:00 pm local broadcast.I'm outside of the "TV Influence Spectrum". As such an outsider, it's hilarious to see the manias that the TV creates and the summary impact it has on people as a result of the topics on internet BBS'. For example, I never thought much about Somali pirates until a couple weeks ago...This week, apparently, the maniacal flu has switched over from being "bird" to "swine". Next week, some other fear will be mongered upon, you're all gunna die, etc, etc.I'm not saying this as a blissninny, either. I own two cases of N95 masks and a M40 respirator (purchased to survive a bio attack, but will work OK for pandemic flu prevention), so I probably register somewhere in the 99th percentile, as far as preparedness goes.... I've just come to terms with the fact that death is inevitable and stopped caring about the news insistence on relentlessly selling me on it. They've made a good business out of portraying this most basic truism and showing us all the numerous, exotic ways our respective deaths will occur.Remember when it was peanuts? Or before that, spinach, or before that, lemons?Should lemons- the greatest citrus product ever- cause my demise, so be it. I don't care nor will I pause for even one single second when it comes time to purchase them, consume them or use them in any way.I'm sure my lemondeath will be much better than the bird flu, swine flu, terrorism, sinkholes, sharks, airplane crashes, lightning strikes, an array of cancers and syndromes, falling icicles, rogue waves or any one of the other gloriously grotesque deaths television insists I must guard against, lest I wind up reduced to a mere statistic, rotting in a box somewhere; a cautionary tale warning everyone about what can happen when HOUSE CATS ATTACK! (cue nefarious music)Coincidentally enough, all of this can be prevented for $19.95, if you just buy my book...

In order to tap into certain budgets, the Department of Homeland Security (Dohs!) must raise the alert level. This is why they risked worldwide panic - bureaucratic rules regarding access to money.Frankly, I'm WAY more worried about driving on the same roads as Soccer Moms in SUVs talking on their Cell Phones.

I just got a company wide email sent to me warning me about the possibility of swine flu. in the email, it listed the symptoms of swine flu. they were, and GET THIS, the same as the regular flu.WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

I disagree about the lemons. They suck.Unless you want to make lemonade, then they are vital.And they make cleaning products smell good.OK, maybe they don't exactly suck, but they aren't even a fruit. They are a smell in a fruit case.

OK, so I don't have cable television. I use the internet for my news, save for occasionally watching the 5:00 pm local broadcast.I'm outside of the "TV Influence Spectrum". As such an outsider, it's hilarious to see the manias that the TV creates and the summary impact it has on people as a result of the topics on internet BBS'. For example, I never thought much about Somali pirates until a couple weeks ago...This week, apparently, the maniacal flu has switched over from being "bird" to "swine". Next week, some other fear will be mongered upon, you're all gunna die, etc, etc.I'm not saying this as a blissninny, either. I own two cases of N95 masks and a M40 respirator (purchased to survive a bio attack, but will work OK for pandemic flu prevention), so I probably register somewhere in the 99th percentile, as far as preparedness goes.... I've just come to terms with the fact that death is inevitable and stopped caring about the news insistence on relentlessly selling me on it. They've made a good business out of portraying this most basic truism and showing us all the numerous, exotic ways our respective deaths will occur.Remember when it was peanuts? Or before that, spinach, or before that, lemons?Should lemons- the greatest citrus product ever- cause my demise, so be it. I don't care nor will I pause for even one single second when it comes time to purchase them, consume them or use them in any way.I'm sure my lemondeath will be much better than the bird flu, swine flu, terrorism, sinkholes, sharks, airplane crashes, lightning strikes, an array of cancers and syndromes, falling icicles, rogue waves or any one of the other gloriously grotesque deaths television insists I must guard against, lest I wind up reduced to a mere statistic, rotting in a box somewhere; a cautionary tale warning everyone about what can happen when HOUSE CATS ATTACK! (cue nefarious music)Coincidentally enough, all of this can be prevented for $19.95, if you just buy my book...
This is where you should be getting ALL your news from!!! With such headlines as "BULL LOOSE IN GROCERY STORE" and "CHARGOGGAGOGGMANCHAUGGA-GOGGCHAUBUNAGUNGAMAUGG", its all the news thats fit to permalink.
This is where you should be getting ALL your news from!!! With such headlines as "BULL LOOSE IN GROCERY STORE" and "CHARGOGGAGOGGMANCHAUGGA-GOGGCHAUBUNAGUNGAMAUGG", its all the news thats fit to permalink.
ALIENBACKSOBAMA082508.jpg
Stick your head in the sand if you want.But Y2K will destroy civilization as we know it! And I won't be able to say I told you so because all the computers will cease to operateAlso, I think it's clear now:First it was Mad CowThen Bird FluNow Swine fluThe battle lines have been drawn.The animals are trying to kill us...I say we kill them and eat them every chance we get!
Swine flu commercial from 1976
I remember I had to go get a shot. I threw a fit. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. First shot I ever got in the arm. Only flu shot I ever took except when I was in military. If I remember correctly, that flu didn't amount to much, maybe because of the vaccinations.
Egypt to Kill all 350,000 of their Pigs.Do they understand how this is working?
Yeah, I kind of shook my head at that story, too....List of countries I might consider moving to:IrelandNew ZealandEgyptDubai, UAECosta RicaBermuda
Yeah, I kind of shook my head at that story, too....List of countries I might consider moving to:IrelandNew ZealandEgyptDubai, UAECosta RicaBermuda
Heading to Costa Rica next week.
Heading to Costa Rica next week.
Cool, you'll have to let me know what you think. I've heard it's amazing.
Cool, you'll have to let me know what you think. I've heard it's amazing.
We have a small Family place on the Pacific Coast. The US $ is still quite strong there and they are American Friendly - I'm personally working on changing that of course. CR is a lot like Mexico used to be 20 or 30 years ago, but with VERY good infrastructure. Roads are good. And when they build stuff they really do a nice job. Health Care is very good. Lots of ex-pats. Let me know if you have any specific Questions.