• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished my 2 vs Jupiter while both were still 10/20 :club:
oh. nevermind then.i guess im comparing them to me and GWCGWC's marathon 100/200 match.just win.and on the bright side, now ifold doesnt have to pay off any more bounties!

Hey strippers im going out to buy some ciggies if you're online and want to play in the next couple of hours bump this thread,

Hey strippers im going out to buy some ciggies if you're online and want to play in the next couple of hours bump this thread,
Is there anyone that can give me 16.50 on stars for FTP or Absolute monies? Actually 11 should be enough, but just in case I get disconnected and blinded out or something.
Is there anyone that can give me 16.50 on stars for FTP or Absolute monies? Actually 11 should be enough, but just in case I get disconnected and blinded out or something.
Just PM me...I'll take FTP $$$ for Stars money if you haven't done it yet.
geeee, I would of shipped you the PS money and you could of paid me back later , anything to see you beat him now lol

Sparco-Gilbertology 2-0With some help from the deck once again... Ugly KT>AT on a T-high flop, making runner runner flush to win the first one; KK>TT all in preflop to cooler win the second.GG Gilbertology!

gg Mr. Sparco,

Sparco-Gilbertology 2-0With some help from the deck once again... Ugly KT>AT on a T-high flop, making runner runner flush to win the first one; KK>TT all in preflop to cooler win the second.GG Gilbertology!
The people's champ advances. No one can stop the force that is MR SPARCO.
geeee, I would of shipped you the PS money and you could of paid me back later , anything to see you beat him now lol
I was waiting for my cousin to get off work to transfer today, just thought sicklyboy was in a hurry and someone offered. Thanks though.

gg AAsnake88, go Kobe :club: sigh fitzy honeygo Strippers

Please can somebody set up the HU battle between me and S&B? Im gonna be home in like half an hour so it would make sense to get it set up now.

Matches set up and both of us registered. First hand dealt in 28minutes,
I wanna see your elite skills, even though I've never seen SBD play.
I wanna see your elite skills, even though I've never seen SBD play.
I dont think i can take the pressure,