Fargo, I don't know if you got my last PM, so I'll post here.What time is best for you (assuming we play today)?Can you set up the matches?

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're trying to hook something up. my gf had some family stuff this weekend so things have been somewhat nutso. on the plus side, i now have bg's cell phone number and can say that i've texted a millionaire. suck it, bitches.

great Job on doing the Challenge VB, your a great guy thanks for your hard work. Especially chasing down this slow pokes that hold up the bracket lol

great Job on doing the Challenge VB, your a great guy thanks for your hard work. Especially chasing down this slow pokes that hold up the bracket lol
[x] already busted outta round 2, before round 1 is over, FML
I win rd1 vs Jupiter 2-0GG
what ball do you throw? just curious.also aim me (sixpackreich) when you wanna play round 2.
i just aim'd fitz to let him know we're holding things up, we'll get it done asap.
Bagels always slow on the clock lol :club:
we're trying to hook something up. my gf had some family stuff this weekend so things have been somewhat nutso. on the plus side, i now have bg's cell phone number and can say that i've texted a millionaire. suck it, bitches.
Yea uh...loan isn't spelled loneAnd uhhh....noBuy Monday I am available for most times, as long as I don't go golfing...

bg and i are going to get going soon if we can figure out private tourneys. how do you make them? if it involves some sort of pre-made request to allow your account to do it, is there anyone that can do em for us?

bg and i are going to get going soon if we can figure out private tourneys. how do you make them? if it involves some sort of pre-made request to allow your account to do it, is there anyone that can do em for us?
lemme know the time in CT or w/e and ill do them, also lemme know if u want to play 2 at once, or them all spread out etc.
lemme know the time in CT or w/e and ill do them, also lemme know if u want to play 2 at once, or them all spread out etc.
awesome ty. bg will post when he gets to "work" (read: the balloon factory full of clowns and elephants), and we can go sometime soon after that.
awesome ty. bg will post when he gets to "work" (read: the balloon factory full of clowns and elephants), and we can go sometime soon after that.
ok, but so you know, once i set them up, the closest you can do them is an hour wait.
ok, but so you know, once i set them up, the closest you can do them is an hour wait.
oh, gross. well, i guess go ahead and set them up for asap, then? if something comes up on bg's end and it doesn't work, we'll just figure something else out. again. :club:
oh, gross. well, i guess go ahead and set them up for asap, then? if something comes up on bg's end and it doesn't work, we'll just figure something else out. again. :club:
the first two. you happy to play them both at the same time? then ill do like 3 others staggered incase u need a 3rd and one overruns
the first two. you happy to play them both at the same time? then ill do like 3 others staggered incase u need a 3rd and one overruns
i don't know if bg would want 2 at the same time, so just do 3 staggered like 15 min apart, i guess. thanks a ton for your help!

Yea, I'm ready just post what table etc.Also Jamie, I gave you a typo on my phone number. the 2nd number of the area code is suppose to be a 6 not a 5And thanks Negs

Yea, I'm ready just pot what table etc.Also Jamie, I gave you a type on my phone number. the 2nd number of the area code is suppose to be a 6 not a 5
genius. i generally despise using the phone, especially with republicans, plus i'd hate for JLN's work to go to waste, so are his tourneys ok? they're at 4:25, 4:25 (yes, two at first, dunno if you want to 2 table, up to you), 4:55, and 5:10 est. those ok? i really don't care one way or the other.also, i'm going to be watching bill maher's show while we play, and also handing out money to poor people outside my window if i can find any (poor people, not money :club:)
genius. i generally despise using the phone, especially with republicans, plus i'd hate for JLN's work to go to waste, so are his tourneys ok? they're at 4:25, 4:25 (yes, two at first, dunno if you want to 2 table, up to you), 4:55, and 5:10 est. those ok? i really don't care one way or the other.
Unless you want to jump in a public one now, then I can wait. give me a chance to reread Play Poker Like the Pros.Also Negs, what is the password?
also, i'm going to be watching bill maher's show while we play, and also handing out money to poor people outside my window if i can find any (poor people, not money )
I'm going to be caring about my country, using my brain and not pretending that any failures in my life are because someone else is wealthy. So I gues we will be cancelling each other's mojo out.