Kobe2 and Beaver - your matches that are meant to start at 1300EST onwards appear to be set up wrong...they need a minimum of 3 players apparently!
fack.I didn't make them HU matches. Oh well. Waiting for confirmation from kobe on the start time... I'm just gonna remake them.edit: changed matches to "beav v kobe r1"
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the Jinx of the predictations live onfitz I thought you would beat Bagel boy geez, would of loved to seen that match sigh sweety
i dont know who bagelboy is but if its AA Snake, we haven't played yet. :club:. We should be playing soon tho.
i dont know who bagelboy is but if its AA Snake, we haven't played yet. :club:. We should be playing soon tho.
lol, I obviously read that wrong. I don't function well on less than 4 hours of sleep. You go and get him then. and yes Bagel boy is AAsnake. After my morning work out I am usually more energized but today I am ready for a nap. I shouldn't of played sickboy last night I was way too tired and was ready for bed at midnight. speaking of a nap heading for one now lol, fk I am getting old
If you have earned I think its 2000? fpps in your lifetime at pokerstars, you can email support and ask for the ability to create private tourneys. I'm pretty sure Sparco can but if he can't I'll do it for you.
Awesome, done, tyvm! <3
lol, I obviously read that wrong. I don't function well on less than 4 hours of sleep. You go and get him then. and yes Bagel boy is AAsnake. After my morning work out I am usually more energized but today I am ready for a nap. I shouldn't of played sickboy last night I was way too tired and was ready for bed at midnight. speaking of a nap heading for one now lol, fk I am getting old
?? :club:

well fml.Kobe 2-0.Details:G1:88<KQ for my stack in 4-bet shoved pot. HU is teh craziest!G2:QQ<A4ccGL to ya man. Run bettter obv.

post or pm the hours (in ET) that you're available thursday & friday, and i'll make arrangements to be here. i have mostly odd hours, so it is easier if i adjust to yours. i can set them up.
Anytime after 7 pm ET either Thursday or Friday works for me. I would prefer today (Thursday) but Friday would be fine.
i dont know who bagelboy is but if its AA Snake, we haven't played yet. :ts. We should be playing soon tho.
lolzDont worry, you'll know who "bagelboy" is soon enough, (***cue dramatic villian music***). mwahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if this is what everybody else is gonna say when I beat them. :club:
?? :club:
Are you saying I am old lol , hey I do feel it at times but there are times I feel 30 when I am on here or younger weeeeeeeeeeee.Hey you go girl and get them, show them that a female can whip there asses Go Kate
kobe>beavergg beaver, unlucky that 2nd game.
wtg Ko8e
Beaver and NCPerrotta...ko8e34.kobe2odom8.LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.EDIT: The more you know...
rcgs called kobe2odom8 "ko8e"blame her.and Eff you.

9pm Central time Friday will be the epic showdown between myself and Solar. I can't say anything negative about who awaits us, since he created the tournies for us.

me and navy sometime later tonight I'm guessing.

9pm Central time Friday will be the epic showdown between myself and Solar. I can't say anything negative about who awaits us, since he created the tournies for us.
Tally ho! May the best chap win the bally thing!
I wonder if this is what everybody else is gonna say when I beat them. :club:
Well, if you want to find out, I'll be back on later. I have some drinking to do so I have an excuse.