Money shippedjupiter4100 (São Paulo)
received
shipping in the morning 7.50 would like to play IQ 1st if not AAsnake88, revenge time guys
just send $5, no one ever agreed to the buying opponent idea
Just noticed that I'm not on the list. Please let me know if my transfer didn't go through. Thanks!
sorry, my bad, I got it.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just send $5, no one ever agreed to the buying opponent idea
shipped

IQ are you going to play this or what? I want to challenge you? HU

Also, given that it looks like we will cap at 32 players, and assuming we are able to fill all 32 spots, that would make a prize pool of $160. I am thinking something like: 1st: $802nd: $403rd and 4th: $20

I'm game.Shipped.
Received. 4 spots left.edit : Also, let's get some bounties going. Currently beaverstyle has offered $5 for anyone who wins a match with K3. I am adding $5 for the first person to win a match on the very first hand.

ok $5.00 whoever beats Checkymcfold only because he won the last challenge

Received. 4 spots left.edit : Also, let's get some bounties going. Currently beaverstyle has offered $5 for anyone who wins a match with K3. I am adding $5 for the first person to win a match on the very first hand.
OK.5$ bounty for anyone who wins a match with 66 (pocket pairs). Through all the levels.Since that is my IQ, I figured it would be a good bet.
So, expect fireworks if 2 players are dealt K-3 and 6-6 first hand of a match?

I am officially OUT of this.Sorry.Keep my $5 and toss it into the prize pool however you see fit VB.**** PS. I'm really tired of this crap. Adios.

Just so we are all clear about this:VB is an upstanding individual.FCP is a great forum and has given me many hours of enjoyment.It's Poker Stars that is rigged.You all may now toss me into the basket of crackpots.