100 Days Of Obama...are You F'n Kiding Me?

Well, we have had a new leader in power for almost 100 days now and "Change" is sure seeming quite wonderful for the Good 'Ole USA.1. We now seemingly have to worry about Pirates...are you f'n kidding me? Nope, just like what your 5 yr. old kids dress up as for Halloween, Pirates. They're not just at Disney World anymore, they are soooooooo intimidated by our new President/Savior's power that they will hold hostage a ship from the USA and not think twice, and now more and more pirates are vowing to do the same. Nice... The one area that Obama suprised us on... we did not appologize to the Pirates after we sniped them to death, thanks atleast for that Barry O. 2. We are more concerned with the tactics used to keep terrorists from killing Americans than actually defeating terrorism...are you f'n kidding me? Nope, its not enough that we are in debt trillions and trillions of dollars (owing most to our communist "friends" China and Russia.) Our new President/Savior would rather spend the tax-payers $$$ head-hunting after those that kept us safe post 9-11. Some say "Waterboarding is torture!" Booh f'n Hooh, we waterboard them....they decapitate us, huh, amaizing! I think even Al Franken could pick the better option here. It sure is hard to defeat an enemy that is willing to strap bombs to their own children/wifes to kill us, when we can't even get the information needed to prevent their cowardly attacks. Obama decides to put out information defining what we did to torture terrorist detainee's....what he failed to do was put out the same information that described all if the intelligence that we got from these detainees and the terrorist plots that were prevented...sounds fair?3. We decide that the right way to take action against bad debt is.............TO SPEND MORE! Are you f'n kidding me? Nope, like dept so much that we wiped out the billions and made it trillions! Yeah Obama-nomics! We give bailouts to every US automaker instead of having them file bankruptcy. (A little dirty secret) is that after Chrysler's first bailout, now some in the Obama admin. say that it may be time for them to file bankruptcy...that makes sense, we give the $30 billion of tax-payer $$$, it fails again, so now it is time to go bankrupt.....Nice. Banks that decline bail-out money are intimidated by govt. officials and told that if they don't take it, they will be audited diligently and will pay the price. 4. We now shake hands with the likes of Hugo Chavez....Are you f'n kidding me? Nah, its ok now, as a matter of fact, we are so non-confrentational that the Lil Pot-Belly Piggy Himself (Kim Jung Ill) is willing to fire off a missle to show his nuclear capabilities and fear nothing from the USA...Neat. Barry-O explained that the United Nations will take care of it....sounds good.Well folks, I don't know about you, but after these first "Historic" 100 days, I can't wait for 4 more years! Change is in the air and to be honest, it smells quite refreshing to this cat. ALL HAIL OBAMA!

He has already done more than Clinton did in 8 years.Just sayin'
Clinton was fairly active.
Only #3 is a legitimate complaint. That gives you a 25% which is an F.
and even #3 is flawed, but i'm tired of discussing about economy.can we at least agree to judge his work after at least a year? some things take time.
Only #3 is a legitimate complaint. That gives you a 25% which is an F.
Yeah, because we don't have to worry about pirates now.They aren't spending tax-payer $ worrying about what we did to terrorists.And, our enemies aren't more likely to carry out acts of war against us.WRONG

#1. It's a bit silly to blame Obama for pirates. This has been occurring for years, in case you missed the news stories. There has been one attack on a US ship (and one story I read said they didn't know it was a US ship or they would've picked a different one -- I haven't heard that again, so I don't know if it's true). Obama handled the case perfectly -- he authorized the people at the site to do what they do best, in the way they know best. Obama has done a lot wrong, but the pirate issue is not one of them.#2. There is no detectable change in the Obama policy on torture vs the Bush policy. Only the rhetoric has changed; actual behavior is identical.#3. Obama has been terrible on economic issues. We haven't had a president this wrong on the economy since LBJ. It's shocking how bad Obama is at this, as if he lives in an alternate universe.#4. I don't have a problem with him shaking hands with foreign leaders, even enemies. This is a tradition going back to at least Nixon. I am worried that he thinks too much like them, but that is issue #3 again. The niceties of diplomacy are not really the problem.So I agree with VB, 1 out of 4 is a terrible batting average. Of course, #3 is about 75% of his job, #1 and 4 are trivial nuisances, so the one you are correct about is huge.

Okay here goes:In the world are two kinds of countries, those that can, and those that whine about those that can.We are a country that can.And we are a country with a high moral foundation, no doubt from our Judeo-Christian roots that are ingrained into all of our society.So when you look at this world, and you see troubles, or people being oppressed, you realize that sitting at home and doing nothing may work for most of europe, but we can't do that forever. Especially when there are larger issues such as global strategic oil reserves or weapons of mass destruction etc. So we have decided that since the world is mostly inept at helping other countries for no reason but to help them, we will just have to pony up sometimes and do the heavy lifting.Also, we have a national self interest not to let Europe have too much time on their own, because they always seem to fall into global world wars without us to rattle the saber etc. then we have to go save them all and then get treated snobbishly by the sons of the survivors who capitulated to the invaders and are now a mixed blood.See when you compare us with a country like say Sweden, who in the 1600's went into Poland and killed 2 million people, burned the towns to the ground, and left them with whatever was left after they looted them, you realize that most countries are only out for themselves, and if someone doesn't look after the underdog..then how will a country like canada survive?Plus we are a country run by men: men like cool things; guns and tanks and SRAMs and Stealth planes are cool.Hence we buy them. And what good is a gun if you don't take it out and shoot it once and awhile?So to sum up: We spend money and are the world's police because we are the only ones that can and the only ones that will.
this. Also, I love how BG has obvious jokes totally mixed in with actual truth, just to throw people off the scent.
#1. It's a bit silly to blame Obama for pirates. This has been occurring for years, in case you missed the news stories. There has been one attack on a US ship (and one story I read said they didn't know it was a US ship or they would've picked a different one -- I haven't heard that again, so I don't know if it's true). Obama handled the case perfectly -- he authorized the people at the site to do what they do best, in the way they know best. Obama has done a lot wrong, but the pirate issue is not one of them.#2. There is no detectable change in the Obama policy on torture vs the Bush policy. Only the rhetoric has changed; actual behavior is identical.#3. Obama has been terrible on economic issues. We haven't had a president this wrong on the economy since LBJ. It's shocking how bad Obama is at this, as if he lives in an alternate universe.#4. I don't have a problem with him shaking hands with foreign leaders, even enemies. This is a tradition going back to at least Nixon. I am worried that he thinks too much like them, but that is issue #3 again. The niceties of diplomacy are not really the problem.So I agree with VB, 1 out of 4 is a terrible batting average. Of course, #3 is about 75% of his job, #1 and 4 are trivial nuisances, so the one you are correct about is huge.
this.