A8s Otb 90 Man Tourney - Call Or Fold This All In?

i really wanted to call on the turn. no stats on this guy since i just got moved to this table. i've been here for an orbit and i've seen him be willing to get it in, but no showdowns. do you call or fold with the nut flush draw and a low pair?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00+$0.20 Tournament, 175/350 Blinds 45 Ante (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 (t9168)CO (t663)Hero (Button) (t15835)SB (t2306)BB (t8615)UTG (t18154)MP1 (t9135)Hero's M: 18.85Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, 8heart.gif1 fold, MP1 bets t700, 2 folds, Hero calls t700, 1 fold, BB calls t350Flop: (t2590) Kclub.gif, 8club.gif, 5heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checksTurn: (t2590) Qheart.gif(3 players)BB checks, MP1 bets t8390 (All-In), Hero ???

im with fold preflop. the raiser's not deep enough to cold call with this hand, and even if he was i'm not sure we are. if we think his minraise is weak, 3betting is a good option too. i dont think MP1 has too much, but he probably has you beat with like JJ or AQ or something, and you're not getting the odds to call. meh, could be 77 or AJ, but i think more often he has you beat by accident.