i lost $200, thats a good day :club:

I won 40 dollars today.
Take that 40 dollars. Spend 7.86 on 4 Super size slurpees.Then take the other 32.14 go sit outside the 7-11 with a deck of cards until someone will play you live HU for slurpee rolls. (hopefully he doesn't go in to the cashier and buy in for more than four, or my plan fails). Then win his slurpees. Then keep doing this. In the morning, spend another 6.33 and get pop tarts....do the same think, play pop tart rolls. In the end you could turn yoru roll into an infite supply of slurpees and pop tarts.
Take that 40 dollars. Spend 7.86 on 4 Super size slurpees.Then take the other 32.14 go sit outside the 7-11 with a deck of cards until someone will play you live HU for slurpee rolls. (hopefully he doesn't go in to the cashier and buy in for more than four, or my plan fails). Then win his slurpees. Then keep doing this. In the morning, spend another 6.33 and get pop tarts....do the same think, play pop tart rolls. In the end you could turn yoru roll into an infite supply of slurpees and pop tarts.
Pure genius imo. Slurpees and Pop tarts have mad street value.

OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BFFS 4EVER I WON 40 DOLLARS TODAY TOO BUT THEN THEN YOU SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY PLAY POKER TODAY BUT I DID SO YOU'RE NOT REALLY MY BFF 4EVER REALLY JUST MY FAKE BFF WHICH IS OK BUT NOT AS GOOD

i was gonna post the pic.....but don't know how to post pics. Wha na na!
What link do you want to post. I can help you with that :)Right click on on the picture you want to post and click properties. Copy the link and then press the press the insert image in your reply message. Paste that link there. You are good to go :club:
OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BFFS 4EVER I WON 40 DOLLARS TODAY TOO BUT THEN THEN YOU SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY PLAY POKER TODAY BUT I DID SO YOU'RE NOT REALLY MY BFF 4EVER REALLY JUST MY FAKE BFF WHICH IS OK BUT NOT AS GOOD
I think that means I still retain BFF status with Ryan.But...I did win $39.88 today....wanna hook up?
:club: </3