Easy No Strings Attached Sex0r

A Sex Bolt sounds like a type of butt plug.
That's one of the reasons I find the phrase to be hilarious. It's unclear whether sex is being used as a verb as in, "Who wants to sex me?" or if he's saying "sex bolt" as a noun, like a nickname for his penis or, possibly, a type of butt plug. "Who wants my penis/a type of butt plug?"It just works on many levels.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely random thing this reminded me of:During the Olympics last summer my buddies and I were, as were many people, very impressed with Usain Bolt's domination in the sprinting events. After one of his ridiculous victories one of my buddies goes, "I bet tonight he's just going to walk into every bar in Beijing and go, 'WHO WANNA SEX BOLT??'"We still break out WHO WANNA SEX BOLT (in a horrible Jamaican accent) from time to time.
I Lol'ed at this only because of its eerie resemblance to the Dikembe Mutumbo college story. Apparently at Georgetown he went to a house party and everyone pretty much stopped to marvel at him as if he were a sideshow act. He then decided it would be appropriate to shout out "Who wants Sex Mutumbo" in his awesome voice. Pretty sure that was my fantasy basketball team for 2 or 3 years because of this story.
I Lol'ed at this only because of its eerie resemblance to the Dikembe Mutumbo college story. Apparently at Georgetown he went to a house party and everyone pretty much stopped to marvel at him as if he were a sideshow act. He then decided it would be appropriate to shout out "Who wants Sex Mutumbo" in his awesome voice. Pretty sure that was my fantasy basketball team for 2 or 3 years because of this story.
I'm pretty sure I've heard that story before and wouldn't be surprised if my buddy who made the Bolt comment had heard it, too. Even if he subconsciously ripped it off, it still makes me laugh.

Dam I was going to offer 2-1 odds that he would close the deal within a month.This is one of my fav threads about girl advice on another site worth the read.http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/...&sub=768211just so you know before he was banned this was his avatar, read the last post on page 1 than middle of page 2.danpat45.jpgbut wait there's more as an added bonus you get a link to a very worthy website on page 2.

Dam I was going to offer 2-1 odds that he would close the deal within a month.This is one of my fav threads about girl advice on another site worth the read.http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/...&sub=768211just so you know before he was banned this was his avatar, read the last post on page 1 than middle of page 2.danpat45.jpgbut wait there's more as an added bonus you get a link to a very worthy website on page 2.
ok...i know this is probably just one of those things that i'm not looking at right and it's making it look strange.but ive looked at this for a while, several times, and can not figure out what that is beneath her boobs.finger and a flesh colored blob? a knee with a thumb sticking out of it? a baby's wee-wee?edit: is it her thumb and her knee with a shadow on it? this is weird
ok...i know this is probably just one of those things that i'm not looking at right and it's making it look strange.but ive looked at this for a while, several times, and can not figure out what that is beneath her boobs.finger and a flesh colored blob? a knee with a thumb sticking out of it? a baby's wee-wee?edit: is it her thumb and her knee with a shadow on it? this is weird
I think it's her left hand folded under her right arm?
First of all, there is definitely something weird and fleshy going on in that picture. It's like an inverted foot with a big toe in the middle. All I know is I am with CW that it's friggin weird.Anyways, that thread is actually kind of hilarious. It's also interesting how 99.8% of everybody on every other forum is retarded - what is with the smilies? Also they're all just retarded, generally. On FCP it's probably down at like 99.5%.Cliffs notes of the thread: guy says girl in picture is his fiance who he wants to cheat on, turns out girl in picture is from a "jailbait" jerk-off website.
I think it's her left hand folded under her right arm?
First of all, there is definitely something weird and fleshy going on in that picture. It's like an inverted foot with a big toe in the middle. All I know is I am with CW that it's friggin weird.Anyways, that thread is actually kind of hilarious. It's also interesting how 99.8% of everybody on every other forum is retarded - what is with the smilies? Also they're all just retarded. On FCP it's probably down at like 99.5%.
Really? I guess it's like one of those 3D pictures but I can tell exactly what it is: her knee, plus her hand, which is in a fist with her thumb on top, kinda like if you were about to thumb wrestle.