.25/.50 Horse On Ftp

Fold preflop it's H/L?I think you need to raise on the flop, force the draws to pay.River bet seems fine, any hands you have to worry about a lot would have raised or bet at some point turn or river

Standard?http://www.flopturnriver.com/Poker-Hand-Hi...put-717638.htmlI didn't love the river, but I liked that it wasn't a heart... all thoughts appreciated.
I like the PF call getting in for a discount.It's villain dependent, but someone bet/calling turn doesnt mean they don't already have a broadway street.. It may just mean they're afraid of being freerolled by someone with AJ and hearts for a redraw.On the other hand, his not betting the river pretty much lets you know SB doesn't have broadway.. And if that's likely the case, river bet is actually fine.But for the love of God, in general, exercise a bit of caution on Broadway boards if you don't have broadway.. There's no low possibilities.. So you could be facing Hearts, Clubs, a set, or godknowswhat that could be drawing extremely live and/or back into a rivered broadway straight anyways. nh :club:

I too was unsure about the PF call but there were 3 players in for a raise with one limper behind me who would most likely play... so for a discount I figured I could call and get away from it if I didn't flop well."I think you need to raise on the flop, force the draws to pay."Looking back I was lucky no one had AJ, but I was thinking that calling a bet from the SB was best because of the three players behind me.

"I think you need to raise on the flop, force the draws to pay."Looking back I was lucky no one had AJ, but I was thinking that calling a bet from the SB was best because of the three players behind me.
don't listen to that advice.. raising the flop is lighting money on fire for many reasons.1. ) There's no low possible. There's no low draws to charge.2. ) There's always the chance your lead bettor has something like a busted A2xx hand that he'll bet with and can't call with. Raising eliminates the minute chance of that happening.3. ) You have no real showdown value with *2* cards to come. You're ducking a ton of outs. Any board pair or club is going to make your bad situation even worse.4. ) There's no low possible, and you don't have the nuts. Even worse, barring an Ace on the next two streets you have no immediate redraws to a better hand. On the turn you gain potential redraws with your Qhi flush draw. A raise is perfectly fine on turn. If you are 3 bet you pretty much know to toss your hand if the river ain't a club or ace.5. ) River is fine. Your only goal at that point is to show it on down.You were also getting something redic like 8-1 to see the flop, so don't worry at all about the PF call. Being OOP in lo8 isn't a huge deal.. Check the flop and you are functionally now the button anyways. :club:
3. ) You have no real showdown value with *2* cards to come. You're ducking a ton of outs. Any board pair or club is going to make your bad situation even worse.
the bad end of a straight is very meh.the k9 straight is death.preflop is pretty standard to me. i think you played it good.question though - what happens if you get 3 bet on the turn?
the bad end of a straight is very meh.the k9 straight is death.
Of course.. *If* we're good we still have to duck 2 streets worth of nonse, and any heart or board pair kills a hand we're not certain is ahead in the first place. Still, we'd have heard strongly from AJ by now.. it's certainly not a board for slow playing.
question though - what happens if you get 3 bet on the turn?
1.) Come to the realization that you are on the most skilled .25/.50 table in FTP history.2.) Tell Antistuff to gtfo of your game and stop c0ckblocking.
the bad end of a straight is very meh.the k9 straight is death.preflop is pretty standard to me. i think you played it good.question though - what happens if you get 3 bet on the turn?
I would call and really hope the board pairs on the end. barring any reads I may have had I would have just called down the whole way from the flop fwiw
Of course.. *If* we're good we still have to duck 2 streets worth of nonse, and any heart or board pair kills a hand we're not certain is ahead in the first place. Still, we'd have heard strongly from AJ by now.. it's certainly not a board for slow playing.1.) Come to the realization that you are on the most skilled .25/.50 table in FTP history.2.) Tell Antistuff to gtfo of your game and stop c0ckblocking.
:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:D:D:D:D:jh:club::(:club::club::club:

If I got three bet on the turn, we'd be getting 11.5-1(right??) to call and spike a full house or flush. Granted we have the 3rd nut flush draw and second set, but I think since it's a HI only pot I'd call and see what the river brought.Had I been raised on the turn and the river came the J :club:, thus making any Ace/KQJT hand having broadway and he bet... 3 queens, and 1 King, 1 Ten and 2 Jacks are also accounted for... tough spotSo had he raised the turn and bet the river we'd be getting 13.5-1 to showdown... What's the play?As played if villain had raised the river??