How Rich Daniel Is?

I did google search for Daniel Negreanu and net worth and found this.

Daniel NegreanuDaniel Negreanu has been lately playing ministakes poker online and even though he claims it’s simply a challenge for himself to try to run $10 to $100,000 some people speculate that he is actually broke or busto. Obviously no-one thinks he only has $10 left, but some say that this he is under contract with PokerStars that forces him to play x number of hours each month at their site and he simply cant afford the big cash games. Those people also claim that Daniel Negreanu lost all his moneys playing highstakes poker games, and indeed at least in the highstakes games that have been on TV he hasn’t done very well. However something to understand about Daniel Negreanu is that he is involved in lot of poker related business. He is the face of online poker coaching site, he has written several popular poker books, has big sponrsoship deal with PokerStars and is also involved in other businesses. We estimate Daniel Negreanu to be worth more than $10million.
Anyone know if the numbers seem accurate? Also i'm sorry if this the kind of topic that we shouldn't talk about :club: I'm interested because i plan to become a poker pro.Here is the source link: http://europokerpro.com/index.php/News/Fin...-pros-have.html
I did google search for Daniel Negreanu and net worth and found this. Anyone know if the numbers seem accurate? Also i'm sorry if this the kind of topic that we shouldn't talk about :club: I'm interested because i plan to become a poker pro.Here is the source link: http://europokerpro.com/index.php/News/Fin...-pros-have.html
We all do.
I did google search for Daniel Negreanu and net worth and found this. Anyone know if the numbers seem accurate? Also i'm sorry if this the kind of topic that we shouldn't talk about :club: I'm interested because i plan to become a poker pro.Here is the source link: http://europokerpro.com/index.php/News/Fin...-pros-have.html
I tried to become a Ninja Turtle when I was 8 and it didnt go very well.
I did google search for Daniel Negreanu and net worth and found this.
How rich are you? edit - just noticed you only had 3 posts. I'll be nicer and add this image instead320WIHS_flame04.jpg

Daniel NegreanuDaniel Negreanu has been lately playing ministakes poker online and even though he claims it’s simply a challenge for himself to try to run $10 to $100,000 some people speculate that he is actually broke or busto. Obviously no-one thinks he only has $10 left, but some say that this he is under contract with PokerStars that forces him to play x number of hours each month at their site and he simply cant afford the big cash games. Those people also claim that Daniel Negreanu lost all his moneys playing highstakes poker games, and indeed at least in the highstakes games that have been on TV he hasn’t done very well.Cliff notes: Many people think Daniel Negreanu has been zigging a lot lately. However something to understand about Daniel Negreanu is that he is involved in lot of poker related business. He is the face of online poker coaching site, he has written several popular poker books, has big sponrsoship deal with PokerStars and is also involved in other businesses. We estimate Daniel Negreanu to be worth more than $10million.Cliff notes: In reality, Daniel has been making up for his zigging by zagging which puts him around 10million. You can all thank me later.