Could You Give Me Advices/opinions About My Stats.

I play mainly full ring. I've start 4 weeks ago with $22 (playing at $0.02) and after 7,000+ hands i'm at $114. I'd like your opinions and/or your advices about my stats. If $114 enough to play at $0.05 ? It makes me about 22 buy-in but some people say it's better to have at least 25 buy-in.More is the game tougher at $0.05 or is it exactly the same ?Thanks. Any advices/tips are welcome.stats1g.jpgstats2u.jpg

You can actually get away with 20 buyins and you're beating $2NL solidly. You're most likely going to be able to beat $5NL as well. You could move up and if you drop to about 15 buyins move back down.
Ok, thanks. I think i'm gonna play $5NL tonight.

Don't feel you have to stay there just because you are rolled to play there. Feel free to move back down if you start off losing a bit.

Ok. thank guys i'll give it a try at $5NlL tonight and see if things go well are not.

7k hands is nothing, though. obv. you;re playing/running well and i would guess if you can beat 2NL you should be able to beat 5NLdont be surprised if you encounter a downswing in the next 10k hands or so, tho. just be prepared to move back down if your bankroll can't handle it.

So i just finished my first session at $5NL. Things were fine and i've been at $132 for a while. i played 3 tables at the same time and i changed one because things were way too slow.....then i lost my buy-in ($5) in like 2 hands.I finished at $122.56 so i won about $8. I should have stopped earlier. I will play more carefully next time. But to me the game looks exactly the same as at $2NL.

wow I should've taken my prop bet at PStars and not FTP. At 7,570 hands I've paid $22.57 in rake compared to your $15.70!btw yes move up as fast as you can. 2nl is probably the same as 5nl which means it is terrible and even in prolonged downswings you can dominate.

Do not expect downswings. Be prepared for them, but the first step toward having a downswing is to expect it's coming.Focus less on the actual money and more on making the right decisions (i know, easy to say, hard to do..).Here's one thing you should expect: after about 10k hands, be ready to move up to $10NL :club:

I've been grinding thru the micro limits. From $2NL to $25NL. I recently dropped back down to $10NL because I was running bad at $25NL.Out of those 4 limits, I thought $5NL was by far the easiest to beat.

Do not expect downswings. Be prepared for them, but the first step toward having a downswing is to expect it's coming.
that's very deep, dude.but they will happen. be prepared for them, yes. no, don't concentrate and worry about them, thats not good. but you have to expect them, because they will happen.