Pre-registering For Wsop

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to verify that your $/ registration was accepted for WSOP pre-registration? I was hoping to be able to call in and check with an actual person, but all I got was some douchey auto-response telling you to go to the website. I hate that sh.t. The only reason I am worried is because it is for the lowly $1000 event and there is 2 days. I don't want it to fill up, and I would like to pick day 2, but have no way of knowing (that I know of) if I would actually be accepted for day 2. HELP!!!Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to verify that your $/ registration was accepted for WSOP pre-registration? I was hoping to be able to call in and check with an actual person, but all I got was some douchey auto-response telling you to go to the website. I hate that sh.t. The only reason I am worried is because it is for the lowly $1000 event and there is 2 days. I don't want it to fill up, and I would like to pick day 2, but have no way of knowing (that I know of) if I would actually be accepted for day 2. HELP!!!Thanks
Not sure, I called them up last year a few times and had them check each time until they said they got the money and I was registered.
Not sure, I called them up last year a few times and had them check each time until they said they got the money and I was registered.
Do you have any idea what number you called or where to look for the #? I tried 1-877-367-9767 and like I said, I just got a stupid auto-reply thing that didn't even have "speak to a representative" options.
Do you have any idea what number you called or where to look for the #? I tried 1-877-367-9767 and like I said, I just got a stupid auto-reply thing that didn't even have "speak to a representative" options.
No I don't remember, it was whatever # they had listed on the registration site.

I got a confirmation email about 2 weeks after I preregistered this year for that $1k event.Edit: I actually registered at the Rio tho, so I dunno how that affects their process...