Dn "biting His Tongue"

If she does her job, you'll blow your load. Hence blow job.
If she does her job when you're getting a handjob, you'll also blow your load... so why isn't that also called a blowjob? That's obviously not the correct explanation.
If she does her job when you're getting a handjob, you'll also blow your load... so why isn't that also called a blowjob? That's obviously not the correct explanation.
Imagine your penis is an empty balloon in her mouth. Even though she is not actually sucking, as it fills with blood(inflates, if you will), it gives the illusion that she is "blowing" it up. Duh.
Imagine your penis is an empty balloon in her mouth. Even though she is not actually sucking, as it fills with blood(inflates, if you will), it gives the illusion that she is "blowing" it up. Duh.
Hmmm... interesting, but I'm not willing to accept this explanation either. If you are already fully erect (an already blown up balloon, to continue your analogy), the aim in that case, would actually be to deflate the balloon. The opposite of 'blowing it up'.In this case, it should be called a 'deflation job'.
Hmmm... interesting, but I'm not willing to accept this explanation either. If you are already fully erect (an already blown up balloon, to continue your analogy), the aim in that case, would actually be to deflate the balloon. The opposite of 'blowing it up'.In this case, it should be called a 'deflation job'.
the aim is to deflate. after i blow my load it will deflate.
the aim is to deflate. after i blow my load it will deflate.
When you get older, it won't be hard 2 hours before she pulls it out of your pants. She will get off on getting you excited. Enjoy adulthood.