Help Me Name My Poker Bar League (ok we got that)

I'm starting a bar poker league and I am having trouble with coming up with a good company name.I do not want it to be location specific, I do not want it to contain the words "Rounders" or "Joker" since competition utilizes those.I would like to keep it to 2 - 3 words max. Preferably smaller words for logo/marketing purposesI would like it to incorporate some sort of poker term.Once I get a name I will have a logo creation thread and offer an incentive to the best logo design.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can go with the play on words: Poker All Night
lol i actually like it, but 20% of player pool are females, might not go over so well

Chip 'N' Chair Poker League (too many words but worth a shot lolz)cant think of much else lolchris :club:

Poker All Night, But Have Respect And Use A Condom Poker League?
This may be the current leader
Chip 'N' Chair Poker League (too many words but worth a shot lolz)cant think of much else lolchris :club:
Actually thought of something similar to this, has legs
Pocket Rockets Poker
Wifey came up with this one as well, potential, but sounds kinda cheesy imoOf course she also came up with KKK poker so I may just throw out all of her ideas from now on.Her thinking process went something like this ..... Sex sales, XXX .... translated to poker ... AAA, no thats an auto club, how about KKK Poker? Was like ermmm, that has kinda been taken as well.
This may be the current leaderActually thought of something similar to this, has legsWifey came up with this one as well, potential, but sounds kinda cheesy imoOf course she also came up with KKK poker so I may just throw out all of her ideas from now on.Her thinking process went something like this ..... Sex sales, XXX .... translated to poker ... AAA, no thats an auto club, how about KKK Poker? Was like ermmm, that has kinda been taken as well.
LMAO! Wow.What about.....Chip and a Beer PokerOr something like that.
LMAO! Wow.What about.....Chip and a Beer PokerOr something like that.
I definitely like this potential this could go, wish it wasnt as long.
Chips & Chicks Poker
FYPHave the bars have hot or super hot girls/ladies be dealers / servers the nights you have the games there. Ya, I know.....women players but they can look too!

All these are getting close, just havent heard the one that just makes me go THATS THE ONEI like Fish and Chips pretty good, maybe the leader at this point.I have been at this for a week so I may be setting my expectations too high, but for some reason I'm thinking once I hear that perfect name I'll know.