Sunday Sunday Sunday

Well...I haven't been able to play a Sunday in a while, so playing a lot today IN: FCP WSOP one day seat5.50 20k11 30k 11 250k and maybe some other micro/low limit stuffGL everyone!! Lets win something big today!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im prob gonna give the 250k and the 30k a go, if i wake up in time.I also want to add this for good luck:First floor, stuck on the gold digger Second floor, stuck on the dime piece Third floor, stuck on the hood rat Fourth floor, freak it I don't know, cause... (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator (This girl is)She's stuck on my ehh o ehh ohI dont know if that might help us win,

run good music of the day:CANT READ MY CANT READ MY NO HE CANT READ MY POKA FACE!
and watch this before your session starts.
So thats how I take down tournys? I was wondering what I was doing wrong all these years...sigh

Godmode today:Dealt to Blue Baboon [Qd Qs]Salva1: raises 220 to 470 and is all-inDijkieAA: folds bailamos74: calls 470Blue Baboon: raises 3042 to 3512 and is all-inmachiard: folds mikam937: folds Liefhebber is connected the looper71: folds bailamos74: folds Uncalled bet (3042) returned to Blue Baboon*** FLOP *** [Ts 8h Ad]*** TURN *** [Ts 8h Ad] [Jh]*** RIVER *** [Ts 8h Ad Jh] [Ac]*** SHOW DOWN ***Salva1: shows [Tc Js] (two pair, Aces and Jacks)Blue Baboon: shows [Qd Qs] (two pair, Aces and Queens)Dealt to Blue Baboon [Td Ts]bailamos74: folds Blue Baboon: raises 350 to 600machiard: folds Liefhebber: folds mikam937: folds yeventry is connected the looper71: raises 6300 to 6900 and is all-inDijkieAA: folds Blue Baboon: calls 4377 and is all-inUncalled bet (1923) returned to the looper71*** FLOP *** [7d Kc Ad]*** TURN *** [7d Kc Ad] [8h]*** RIVER *** [7d Kc Ad 8h] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***the looper71: shows [Qc As] (a pair of Aces)Blue Baboon: shows [Td Ts] (three of a kind, Tens)Blue Baboon collected 10379 from pot