Feel Like I'm Going To Tilt...

Here are my stats over the last few sessions...D Bankroll-------Hands Played0.48--------------------59-5.22-------------------61------------------(AAJT6 to JJT76, turn J river T)-5.99-------------------51------------------(777KJ to AAKJ7, turn * river A)0.96--------------------50-6.52-------------------61------------------(QJT97 flop, turn 8, push, river villain hit flush)-6.37-------------------106-----------------(KJ KJ6 flop, bet $2, turn 7, bet $5, call push, villain has AK, river A)0.78--------------------333.93--------------------790.16--------------------6111.49-------------------471.17--------------------37------------------(was up more, lost AAA on AJ6 flop turn 5 all in on turn to caller KT, Q river)7.11--------------------51-9.00-------------------79------------------(777 vs 7hi str8 on 743 flop)-25.06------------------479------------------(twice all in preflop with AA lost, one to AJo, other to 33)Overall i'm down 32.08... which is rather unfortunate...though results look rather poor, the majority of hands i've gone in with ca. 80-20 odds..i've put in ~$12 with worse odds than my opponents in all of these sessions, one was for $3 with KK vs AAagainst a short stack preflop and the other was 77 on 743 board vs 65 for a pot sized bet all in to a total $21 pot after the bets (a push of about $9 on my part to his reraise... put him on overpair)Other than that i've put in about $80-$100 on about an average of 80-20 odds and been getting a lot of bad beats...Any suggestions to keep me from tilting?(BTW this is $0.10 stakes)This has been a rough week. bleh.

You just have to get used to bad beats and remember that the variance will exist, it's a matter of minimizing the bad runs and maximizing the good runs.When you get tilted stop playing for a little while and go do other things. Come back when you are refreshed.

You have to forget about the bad beats because they do not happen too often. I do not remember my old hands because you then start playing with emotion. Move on and play your stats :club:.