Daniel Playing 25/50 Hu Against A 2+2'er

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this the same dude last year around this time that wanted to make a big prop bet with HoosierAlum and maybe WhatArunAA about Daniel winning a bracelet or not making a final table at last years WSOP. And at the last minute he pussed out?

Only if you're running Windows on your Mac.Try Poker Copilot for a Mac native stat program.
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for something like this for my mac. Quick question, does this program move hand histories taking stats from them? Like I know PT moves used HH's to a separate folder so I was wondering where this program moves the HH's?
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for something like this for my mac. Quick question, does this program move hand histories taking stats from them? Like I know PT moves used HH's to a separate folder so I was wondering where this program moves the HH's?
Poker Copilot operates differently from PT. It generates your stats on the fly from HH folders you define. The HH's stay where they are.

Ouch.PokerStars Game #27534928312: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2009/04/26 20:37:12 MT [2009/04/26 22:37:12 ET]Table 'Papagena' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 5: KidPoker ($4721 in chips) Seat 6: bmwmcoupe ($6267 in chips) KidPoker: posts small blind $25bmwmcoupe: posts big blind $50*** HOLE CARDS ***KidPoker: raises $60 to $110bmwmcoupe: raises $340 to $450KidPoker: calls $340*** FLOP *** [2c 4h Kc]bmwmcoupe: bets $550KidPoker: raises $650 to $1200bmwmcoupe: raises $4617 to $5817 and is all-inKidPoker said, "doh"KidPoker: calls $3071 and is all-inUncalled bet ($1546) returned to bmwmcoupebmwmcoupe said, "not another cooler please"*** TURN *** [2c 4h Kc] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [2c 4h Kc Kd] [Jd]*** SHOW DOWN ***bmwmcoupe: shows [As Kh] (three of a kind, Kings)KidPoker: mucks hand bmwmcoupe collected $9441 from potKidPoker said, "AA lol"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9442 | Rake $1 Board [2c 4h Kc Kd Jd]Seat 5: KidPoker (button) (small blind) muckedSeat 6: bmwmcoupe (big blind) showed [As Kh] and won ($9441) with three of a kind, Kings

another big handPokerStars Game #27535093443: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2009/04/26 22:43:30 ETTable 'Papagena' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 5: KidPoker ($5373 in chips) Seat 6: bmwmcoupe ($10611 in chips) bmwmcoupe: posts small blind $25KidPoker: posts big blind $50*** HOLE CARDS ***bmwmcoupe: raises $100 to $150KidPoker: raises $350 to $500bmwmcoupe said, "im having a hard time getting my deposit limit up, on stars hopefully u dont bust me"bmwmcoupe: calls $350*** FLOP *** [Kh Jc 7s]KidPoker: bets $500bmwmcoupe: calls $500*** TURN *** [Kh Jc 7s] [2d]KidPoker said, "lol wouldnt worry about it"KidPoker: checks bmwmcoupe: bets $1100KidPoker: raises $3273 to $4373 and is all-inbmwmcoupe: calls $3273*** RIVER *** [Kh Jc 7s 2d] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [Kd 5s] (a pair of Kings)bmwmcoupe: shows [7c 7d] (three of a kind, Sevens)bmwmcoupe collected $10745 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $10746 | Rake $1 Board [Kh Jc 7s 2d Ad]Seat 5: KidPoker (big blind) showed [Kd 5s] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 6: bmwmcoupe (button) (small blind) showed [7c 7d] and won ($10745) with three of a kind, Sevens

DN, I think someone brought up the reload issue last time, but the reasoning behind it is: if you let your stack dwindle at all, let alone down to the 25-40bb level you were, you lose value on your big hands. Better to double up once with 100bb stacks than to have to double up 3 times with a short stack to get to the same place. More importantly, deeper (100bb not really being deep) stacks give you the maneuvering room postflop that should give you a bigger edge. Feels silly even pointing this out. Maybe you have other motivations for the no reload thing.If you're worried about tracking your session and don't want to use Pokertracker or HEM, tableratings.com is already doing the tracking for you: http://tableratings.com/stars-player-search/kidpoker

DN, I think someone brought up the reload issue last time, but the reasoning behind it is: if you let your stack dwindle at all, let alone down to the 25-40bb level you were, you lose value on your big hands. Better to double up once with 100bb stacks than to have to double up 3 times with a short stack to get to the same place. More importantly, deeper (100bb not really being deep) stacks give you the maneuvering room postflop that should give you a bigger edge. Feels silly even pointing this out. Maybe you have other motivations for the no reload thing.If you're worried about tracking your session and don't want to use Pokertracker or HEM, tableratings.com is already doing the tracking for you: http://tableratings.com/stars-player-search/kidpoker
Its metagame obv. DN doesn't reload, it pisses off bmwmcoupe and makes him play worse. DUHHHHHH
Its metagame obv. DN doesn't reload, it pisses off bmwmcoupe and makes him play worse. DUHHHHHH
i use that strategy all the time to make my big 20bb double ups.
If anyone missed tonight's match, or if you'd like to see it again, here it is:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9A...laynext_from=PL
Lost my job last week, have a girlfiend and a child, would love to win one hand in that match, better luck next time DN :club: