Daniel Playing 25/50 Hu Against A 2+2'er

I think playing under these (Daniel's) conditions - 1 table, for a fairly short period of time - DN will almost always be a fav to win.The guys at 2+2 will need to change the conditions to have the edge. It was enjoyable to watch.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMW just posted this...***** Hand History for Game 27175968805 ***** (Poker Stars)$5000.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, April 16, 11:55:11 ET 2009Table Mirach III (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonSeat 5: KidPoker ( $14755.50 USD )Seat 6: bmwmcoupe ( $5299.00 USD )KidPoker posts small blind [$25.00 USD].bmwmcoupe posts big blind [$50.00 USD].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to bmwmcoupe [ Qd Ac ]KidPoker raises [$75.00 USD]bmwmcoupe raises [$350.00 USD]KidPoker calls [$300.00 USD]** Dealing Flop ** [ 7h, 5d, 3c ]bmwmcoupe bets [$500.00 USD]KidPoker calls [$500.00 USD]** Dealing Turn ** [ 3s ]bmwmcoupe bets [$1100.00 USD]KidPoker calls [$1100.00 USD]** Dealing River ** [ Kc ]bmwmcoupe bets [$3299.00 USD]KidPoker foldsbmwmcoupe wins $3299.00 USDbmwmcoupe wins $3999.00 USD from main pot
Daniel went into the tank here for a bit. He said he had 6-7. Would have been a sick call.
so I did another spelling and grammar error that's because I'am working on 3-4 things at once, and not double checking my posts after I written them. When I chart at work it's computized so I use the spell and grammar check, and I do a triple or quad check where here I don't.
bmwmcoupe used to post here on occasion. He took down a couple of big MTT scores iirc
He's a well known mid/high stakes grinder. There is a pretty good thread on 2p2 from about a year ago where he talks about the $200K month he's having at 10/20nl, and about his stable of sickkkkk cars.Mark
He's a well known mid/high stakes grinder. There is a pretty good thread on 2p2 from about a year ago where he talks about the $200K month he's having at 10/20nl, and about his stable of sickkkkk cars.Mark
is there a link?
If you do that, I will next time, how do you know how much you are in for? I'm going to play that guy 5000 hands.
most people use poker tracker or hem to keep track but you stated your not using those so i would say the only other way would be to know your account balance at beginning of match
If you do that, I will next time, how do you know how much you are in for? I'm going to play that guy 5000 hands.
Since you are going to be one tabling it shouldnt be hard figure out how much you are in for. You will just have to remember how much money you had in your account before you started the match.

BMW cracks me up a little. I find it mildly hypocritical that he refused to play in a bigger game, and will not do so without "selling part of himself" aka a stake. He posts pictures of his lifestyle and talks crap, but then claims he was motivated by Daniel's Ego. Then when DN calls him out and beats him at his own game - he still talks like he won. How many interviews has this guy been invited to do in the past? The guy is clearly a great on-line player and could play circles around me, and he may even beat Daniel on-line in a longer period or at multi tables, but Losing to DN after talking crap is what resulted in him doing a Mediocre Poker Radio interview - not his past successes.

Yea, but he put up his money and sat down with Daniel Negreanu.He paid for the rights to talk smack.And DN has his money to compensate for the trash talking.It's a win/win

Yea, but he put up his money and sat down with Daniel Negreanu.He paid for the rights to talk smack.And DN has his money to compensate for the trash talking.It's a win/win
True, but it is a slippery slope. Every kid with a gun is gonna come looking to make his name against Daniel......wait, different movie.
I do not get y danny is playing like this.Why isnt he hammering this clown with stack size bets.Put him to some serious pressure.5000 must mean a lot less to DN than this clown.
It's called small ball.
In the PS lobby go to Options>Auto Rebuy (Real Money Ring Games)>Click 'Automatically Rebuy at No Limit, Pot Lmit and Mixed Limit Tables'>Click 'If I fall under 100 big blinds'>Click under 'Automatically add chips to': 'Table Maximum' or '100 Big Blinds'Get either pokertracker or holdem manager to keep track of hands played and wins/losses. You don't have to have it import while playing and have the heads up display shown, just import the hands after you've finished and you'll be able to see the results.
In the PS lobby go to Options>Auto Rebuy (Real Money Ring Games)>Click 'Automatically Rebuy at No Limit, Pot Lmit and Mixed Limit Tables'>Click 'If I fall under 100 big blinds'>Click under 'Automatically add chips to': 'Table Maximum' or '100 Big Blinds'Get either pokertracker or holdem manager to keep track of hands played and wins/losses. You don't have to have it import while playing and have the heads up display shown, just import the hands after you've finished and you'll be able to see the results.
Does PT work on a Mac?