Qq Facing All In On Dry Flop

2.20 $4,000 GuaranteedPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00+$0.20 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 150 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB (t24056)BB (t84249)UTG (t42196)UTG+1 (t6750)MP1 (t81134)MP2 (t42146)Hero (MP3) (t48880)CO (t74113)Button (t32862)Hero's M: 13.03Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Qdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif2 folds, MP1 bets t4800, 1 fold, Hero calls t4800, 4 foldsFlop: (t13350) 2spade.gif, 4heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)MP1 bets t76184 (All-In), Hero?I've only been at the table for a few hands, no reads. A few hands ago I recently doubled up through the big stack who called my all in (I had KK) with K10s.1. How often is this shove a big hand like AA or KK?2. How often is it a hand like 88-JJ trying to protect?3. I can understand a shove PF, but with my stack size and several people to act after me, I felt like calling was the best option. Until he shoved, and then I was put to a big test.

I actually don't mind the flat call PF provided it is with the intention of getting the rest of his chips on a favorable flop. Hero recently pushed KK so flat-calling here adds a bit of deception to his hand.There is no way you can fold this flop based on the remote possibility of AA/KK. Besides, shoving this flop with a big hand would be completely idiotic.

I actually don't mind the flat call PF provided it is with the intention of getting the rest of his chips on a favorable flop. Hero recently pushed KK so flat-calling here adds a bit of deception to his hand.There is no way you can fold this flop based on the remote possibility of AA/KK. Besides, shoving this flop with a big hand would be completely idiotic.
Be careful what you wish for.

Meh...I guess you didn't limp, you called a raise. Up too late last night. It's not horrible, but I really prefer raising. Make those mid pockets make a decision before they see a flop.Post flop we have to call. Villain shoving AA or KK here makes no sense. Him shoving AK or a mid pocket does. (Of course that assumes what bad players do makes sense...lol)

AA KK 2x 44 vs 55 66 77 88 99 1010 JJ AK AQ AJ and sad to say.....A3 and A5. All four hands in the "beat you" category probably try and trap you with a smaller bet or a check. PH snap call.

After he shoved, I actually time banked for about 25 seconds. It just seemed like such a strange play to me, and it really felt like he was either:A. Putting me on overs and trying to protect his hand.B. Putting me on a mid pocket pair and trying to induce a call with a slightly higher pair.After banking for the 25 seconds, I eventually made the call. He showed JJ and didn't improve.About 15 hands later I get it all in on the flop K 10 7 with AA againt KQ. Runner runner straight.