Barack Obama Is The Worst President We Have Ever Had.

Now, I know Obama has some popularity on this board, but sometimes I feel that we live in different universes. I mean, what exactly has he accomplished in his three months so far? Consider the facts:*Barack Obama called for the assassination Hugo Chavez*Barack Obama tried to invade Cuba and failed miserably*Barack Obama ran a campaign ad accusing his opponents of starting a nuclear war*Barack Obama got us entrenched in Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution*Barack Obama had sex with a female intern*Barack Obama's white half is a former member of the KKK*His black half is Muslim*Barack Obama's henchmen were caught stealing from the DNC Headquarters*Barack Obama ordered the rape of Nanking*Barack Obama killed six million Jews*Barack Obama sent forth his Ringwraiths to sack the city of Minas TirithSeriously, how can any of you like this guy?

Now, I know Obama has some popularity on this board, but sometimes I feel that we live in different universes. I mean, what exactly has he accomplished in his three months so far? Consider the facts:*Barack Obama called for the assassination Hugo Chavez*Barack Obama tried to invade Cuba and failed miserably*Barack Obama ran a campaign ad accusing his opponents of starting a nuclear war*Barack Obama got us entrenched in Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution*Barack Obama had sex with a female intern*Barack Obama's white half is a former member of the KKK*His black half is Muslim*Barack Obama's henchmen were caught stealing from the DNC Headquarters*Barack Obama ordered the rape of Nanking*Barack Obama killed six million Jews*Barack Obama sent forth his Ringwraiths to sack the city of Minas TirithSeriously, how can any of you like this guy?
This is apparently your first Thread in the Politics Blog Forum and this is how you want to start?Seriously.
This is apparently your first Thread in the Politics Blog Forum and this is how you want to start?Seriously.
its not any less factual than most of the crap that gets posted in here
sigh.is it bad that I would be ok with #s 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, and 11?
Why 11? Minas Tirith is a city of kings.
yeah, but ringwraiths are kind of cool and pretty bad-ass. it would great to know we had them in the arsenal.
It took him 4 days to kill 3 pirates. Don't forget that one.
Story coming out is that Obama fought the take down.Tried to pull a Clinton.Luckily he was ignored.

my parents forwarded me the "real story" from unnamed sources saying Obama delayed action for as long as possible. I personally am glad that the drama played out as it did. everyone was able to see the suicidal negotiations and understand that we didn't just summarily execute the retards. I think it went about as well as it possibly could have for us, but obviously partisans are never happy when they're out of power...

my parents forwarded me the "real story" from unnamed sources saying Obama delayed action for as long as possible. I personally am glad that the drama played out as it did. everyone was able to see the suicidal negotiations and understand that we didn't just summarily execute the retards. I think it went about as well as it possibly could have for us, but obviously partisans are never happy when they're out of power...
It went as well as it could have because the prisoner survived the extra 3 days of captivity?, his family got to stress and worry the extra 3 days? All so we could tell the world; "Hey we really tried not to hurt the pirates that boarded a boat under fire and took hostages?"I guess I'll stick the partisian route and say we should do what needs done when it needs done regardless of who is for it or against it. The minute we start to worry about how other countries feel about our actions is the day we lose our moral integrity.
WASHINGTON – While Barack Obama is basking in praise for his "decisive" handling of the Somali pirate attack on a merchant ship in the India Ocean, reliable military sources close to the scene are painting a much different picture of the incident – accusing the president of employing restrictive rules of engagement that actually hampered the rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips and extended the drama at sea for days. Multiple opportunities to free the captain of the Maersk Alabama from three young pirates were missed, these sources say – all because a Navy SEAL team was not immediately ordered to the scene and then forced to operate under strict, non-lethal rules of engagement.
Link to Story
lol, World Net Daily and unnamed military sources. so its from out of Joseph Farah's ass rather than BG's. Let's look at what the Washington Post has to say, with named sources: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...ms-for-pirates/
President Obama dispatched two separate teams of Navy commandos to carry out last week's rescue of a merchant ship captain held hostage by Somali pirates but left the operational details and rules of engagement to military commanders, National Security Adviser James. L. Jones said Tuesday."I can tell you from a White House and presidential standpoint, there was no conflict, no gnashing of teeth, or excessive influence in trying to manage this thing," Mr. Jones, a retired Marine Corps four-star general, told The Washington Times in an interview.He and other military officials gave the most detailed account to date of how Navy SEAL forces were dispatched - first from a base in Africa and later from the United States - to carry out the mission, and how Pentagon officials communicated with the White House. They sought to dispel Internet reports that the military was delayed from taking action by indecision inside the White House."I don't recognize" the information being circulated on the Internet, Mr. Jones said.Pentagon officials said the owners of the merchant ship Maersk Alabama controlled the scene in the early hours after the hostage-taking on April 8. As soon as the Pentagon took charge on April 10 with its warship the USS Bainbridge on the scene, Mr. Obama first authorized a few Navy SEALs from a base in Africa to deploy to the Bainbridge and take necessary action. The team was flown by transport aircraft and parachuted to waters near the warship, officials said."It took awhile to get facts and then to get the military on scene," said one senior military official, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of discussing special forces operations. "As the picture got more clear and commanders' requests went back down the chain, the guidance was: 'We would like a peaceful resolution. However, if Captain Phillips' life is in danger you can take appropriate action.' "The arrival of the first SEAL team gave the military an emergency capability if the pirates holding the ship's captain became violent. Mr. Jones said the Pentagon requested that a second, more complete SEAL team be dispatched from the United States and Mr. Obama approved that request as well."This was, from my perspective, a textbook operation," Mr. Jones said in the interview. "There were two things [the president] was asked to approve and he did. And the military executed flawlessly."
lol, World Net Daily and unnamed military sources. so its from out of Joseph Farah's ass rather than BG's. Let's look at what the Washington Post has to say, with named sources: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...ms-for-pirates/
Keep drinking the Koolaide....the flavour is only slightly metallic, but once you get past it...it's oh so good.
Keep drinking the Koolaide....the flavour is only slightly metallic, but once you get past it...it's oh so good.
Yeah, the Washington ComPost is only slightly more reliable than rags like the NY Times, but certainly much more reliable than "I heard it from a friend who read on the internet about a guy who knew a guy in the Navy..."The story VB linked has the ring of truth to it. It's important to be able to judge stories based on plausibility, Occam's Razor, etc, rather than on "that's a liberal source" or "that's a conservative source". Those are certainly considerations, but logic and knowledge of how the world work matter, too.In this case, the most plausible explanation is that Obama did something right by letting the experts handle this.
Well, if you mean it Jonestown style then no thanks. But if you mean it Ken Kesey and the Acid Tests style, then count me in.
Lol you would know BG, you been drinkin' the Republican brand for years now.
Well, if you mean it Jonestown style then no thanks. But if you mean it Ken Kesey and the Acid Tests style, then count me in.
As long as you accept that they both alter your perception of reality
Lol you would know BG, you been drinkin' the Republican brand for years now.
It tastes of freedom too!