Adjusting To Online Play

Hello I am new to the forum and had a pretty loaded question i guess that if anyone could help me out with it would be much appreciated. I have been playing for about 4 years now and consider my results pretty decent overall. I consitantly win 1/2 and 2/5 and 5/10 maybe once a month NL live and have taken down a decent amount of money in tourneys also. However, online besides a few decent cashes in tournaments (a couple around 3k) i consider myself to run below expectation. My question would be can anyone offer me any tips for adjusting to online poker vs. live. Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to contributing to this forum anyway that i can.

Get some poker chips, a couple of cards and pretend that you're playing live by sguffling your chips and looking at your hole cards every time you get delt a hand etc. lol jk.I still dont think there's really that big of a difference, besides the fact that you can multitable online and you there's no physical tells (which arent that important).