Your Opinion On President Obama Thus Far...

In your opinion has President Obama:  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Performed as expected?

• Well
    • Poorly
  2. 2. Lived up to expectations?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Exceeded expectations?

• Yes
    • No

What the f*uck happened to my poll? I had 3 other options which mysteriously vanished. ****ing crappy software. Damn it!
Yeh, you're missing the option that says:As well as can be expected
I voted for both options on every one.
DittoHurry and get your pwning attempts in before Whiz declares victory and then you all are left feeling stupid while you reach for the thesaurasus.Although part of me is waiting with baited breath to see how the smartest guy on the forum explains his inability to make a simple poll work.
Although part of me is waiting with baited breath to see how the smartest guy on the forum explains his inability to make a simple poll work.
Or his inability to create a poll that has any syntactic coherence at all. The questions do not even parse into meaningful English phrases.But perhaps we are just feeding the troll at this point?
Or his inability to create a poll that has any syntactic coherence at all. The questions do not even parse into meaningful English phrases.But perhaps we are just feeding the troll at this point?
The poll is completely messed up, I agree. I had typed it out perfectly but when I clicked submit the software preposterously deleted most of the questions. Anyway, it will suffice. PS It appears Obama is currently PWNING!
Well actually his poll questions are perfect for his egocentric worldview.After all, how has Obamama performed based on your exact level of expectations gives you a clear idea of your future predictions skills, but almost no data on how people expected Obama to perform, or what you base your opinion on in regards to whether his actions are inline with your expecations. So if the purpose of your poll is to declare your desire to fit everything into your own personal view, than this poll is tops.If you want to learn anything, yea, pretty much completely and totally useless at a level only matched by a book on winter driving safety tips by Ted Kennedy.Tim, you cannot use this reference for your searches because I am doing this AFTER you accused me of bringing up Kennedy drowning that poor woman in the icy water at every opportunity, so this one doesn't count.And you say feed the troll, I say baiting the hook
The poll is completely messed up, I agree. I had typed it out perfectly but when I clicked submit the software preposterously deleted most of the questions. Anyway, it will suffice. PS It appears Obama is currently PWNING!
You're a completely unfunny dickhead, who should be banned for these reasons alone.Your topics should be closed immediately and you should consider yourself lucky that anyone even bothers to respond to anything you say.Your act is old. Move on.
DittoHurry and get your pwning attempts in before Whiz declares victory and then you all are left feeling stupid while you reach for the thesaurasus.Although part of me is waiting with baited breath to see how the smartest guy on the forum explains his inability to make a simple poll work.
You guys were too late.But Wheezer...How can you declare Obama pwning if the poll is flawed? Wouldn't the results be flawed as well?
This is a terrible poll, who's expectations are we seeking. He has exceeded my expectations of being terrible. So I marked yes on that one.
You are forgetting that Whiss is a journalist student.These types of polls are standard for most so called journalist to use as data to back up their claims that Obama is doing a good job.Sure we are all shaking our heads, all while Whizzer is getting an A in Data Manipulation Techniques required to graduate with a journalist degree.So who's the terrible pollster now?
i agree with whatever wiz adult says because he is smart.
You wouldI guess it's just lucky that Whizz can't figure out how to change his signature to place your quote in it since you are a pretty respected opinion on these boards usually.
Sure we are all shaking our heads, all while Whizzer is getting an A in Data Manipulation Techniques required to graduate with a journalist degree
I think he's collecting things to stick into his Annual Net Usage Statistics.