i've actually never seen any part of a star wars movieis that wrong?
no they suck
Are you kidding? How could you possibly say the original trilogy "sucks"? Now the 1st and 2nd prequel, that I can understand, but not the first 3.I saw episode III this past weekend, and I was worried as the first 15 minutes seemed like they were going to be exactly like I and II, but it definitely got better and was a fitting end to the prequels. I liked it, and I thought I sucked (mostly due to that whiney ass kid), with II not all that much better.
I mean, he was going to spare Mace's life and turn him in because Jedi's don't murder then in the very next scene (or pretty quick anyway) he's killing children?? WTF?? There should have been more psychological stuff in between.
The buildup has been coming since episode II, when he slaughtered the sand people. I thought the buildup was pretty good, with him feeling distrusted and betrayed. The scene where he kills Windu is the final straw. Once he does that he knows there is no turning back, therefore he no longer has any remorse for killing the Jedi, even the kids.