Daniel Prop Bet Brewing On 2+2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pop Bet against Daniel N that he can't beat 10-20nl --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote:Originally Posted by Admo Daniel,Still offering this crossbook and he multitables so you have huge edge. I want no financial part of this, but just for arguments sake I'd take daniel over adz. I may be way behind here, but am I getting that 2eazy @ 2+2 is adz124 on stars then and the one making the challenge?

Re: Pop Bet against Daniel N that he can't beat 10-20nl --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote:Originally Posted by Admo Daniel,Still offering this crossbook and he multitables so you have huge edge. I want no financial part of this, but just for arguments sake I'd take daniel over adz. I may be way behind here, but am I getting that 2eazy @ 2+2 is adz124 on stars then and the one making the challenge?
so obv, adz is not the guy, but how did he become part of it?
so obv, adz is not the guy, but how did he become part of it?
When DN first started playing in the big NL cash games (right after signing with stars I think?), I guess he made some posts right after saying that the games were a lot softer than he thought they were going to be. He specifically mentioned ADZ's play. Admo from 2+2 said back then that he would crossbook adz vs. DN. It looks like all the talk about DN in HSNL games has sparked his memory, and he popped in to that thread to let DN know that the crossbook bet is still available.On a more confusing note, the post you quoted, is actually ansky quoting and responding to admo, like:admo: Still offering this crossbook and he multitables so you have huge edge. Ansky: I want no financial part of this, but just for arguments sake I'd take daniel over adz. edit: confirmed anksy, and added link to original thread

VT has this so right. 10k hands is absolutely nothing in a game where nobody has a huge edge. This would basically be a glorified coinflip where one side or another has a small edge depending on whether or not DN is actually a long-term winner in these games.

If anyone missed the $25/$50 NLHE heads up match between bmwmcoupe and KidPoker, or if anyone would like to see it again, the full two hours and fifteen minutes can be seen at the below link:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D0...laynext_from=PL
Is this a damn imposter? Or is the Dane back? I can't decide which I want it to be....Yes I can, Be an Imposter one time!?!?